23/24 season kit thread

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Why does everything have to have an inspiration or a story behind it these days? Can't we just have a nice shirt?

It's like those frigging online recipes where you have to read someone's life story before getting to the ingredients list.

I'm a big fan of pinning things to a narrative when it aids memory retention - it's really helpful in learning, for instance - but not everything needs a story.

Nice to hear they will be significantly better quality. So they are basically saying that we paid 60 quid for shit this season

Looking forward to seeing what they come up with following the limited edition promotion shirt. I've got a feeling a Steel grey shirt might be on the cards 🤔
Scorched & sweat stained leather apron with goggle hood ( a la the fooligan attire of choice) as a ‘nod’ towards historical helmet / visor combo ?

Well lets wait and see if they deliver on these promises. The fact they have taken the feedback on quality and intend to improve, also releasing them before the season is encouraging.

Red and black halves like the old Blackburn Rovers away kit 🥳😂

I wonder if we can also stop this obsession with nodding back to previous kits and come in with some originality rather than just doing a modern take on something that went before.

After a while it's just unoriginal.

Make a kit that half the fans hate that then becomes a collectors item. At least don't play it safe every single year.

TBH, the badge on the promotion shirt is significantly better than the shirts from the season. It's embroided instead of stitched.

Wonder if we'll end up with a silver shirt, our something to do with cutlery in the print of the shirt?
It's next season's away kit, the background pattern is embroidered with an empty barrell, in homage to the fact that we ain't got any money.

not to steal mattbianco1 's thunder but i like to piss about on pesmaster and make kits (normally based on my favourite retros but updated) so i thought i'd share a few!

start off with some home kits

i know the last one's gonna get absolutely hated but that diamond kit is one of my favourites haha

Attachments

• home1.jpg
    home1.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 67
  • home5.jpg
    home5.jpg
    121.4 KB · Views: 60
  • home4.jpg
    home4.jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 64
  • home2.jpg
    home2.jpg
    131.3 KB · Views: 68
  • home3.jpg
    home3.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 67
and some away kits

last one i tried to do similar to that man u kit with old trafford embossed

Attachments

• away1.png
    away1.png
    554.2 KB · Views: 57
  • away2.jpg
    away2.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 49
  • away3.jpg
    away3.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 48
  • away7.jpg
    away7.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 45
  • away6.jpg
    away6.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 48
  • away5.jpg
    away5.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 52
  • away4.jpg
    away4.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 54

Back
Top Bottom