23/24 season kit thread

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

More Bladier than thou

There's only one Alan Kelly
Reaction score
Now the season has finished, Its all here, now is the ideal time to start the thread. Complete boredom is beckoning.
Its all here, so if you can all please specify what you want from
the shirts to see us through to next season,
so Cue the hundreds of questions such as
When is it released?
Who’s making it ?
How thin/thick will the stripes be ?
Black shorts ? White socks ?
Mini kits ?
Hows the sizing ?
How fucking much ?
Wonky badges and stitching?
How do you like your collars and stripes! ?
Off you pop…….

With Parma leaving errea after 17 years, I’d guess we’ll be their poster club. I want some interesting trainingwear in colours that ain’t red/black or white!

I think this seasons home kit was everything a Blades kit should be. The stripes, black shorts/socks, the badge 👍 so only a couple of minor changes, maybe a V collar? Something like that.
I’d like to see a couple of older away kits resurrected and given a modern look. Yellow with red shorts/socks for example.

I'll save you the bother. We signed a 'multi-year' deal with Errea to make our kits, so barring some dramatic u-turn, it'll most likely be them.
On that… I think the deal with Errea was with United World (bear with me) so if a takeover goes through does that remove SUFC from United World? And therefore would club be free to sign a new deal elsewhere?

For me, simple criteria.

1. Not Errea, they've been cheap and disappointing, and don't scream Premier League quality. This won't happen though, multi-year deal, sadly. Tinpot.
  2. Stripes, front and back. This allegedly won't happen either, Premier League nonsense. Supposedly.
  3. Black trim on shirt, simplistic and classy.
  4. Pinstripes, not fussed either way. Happy with or without.
  5. Black shorts, black socks, red and white trim on both.

On that… I think the deal with Errea was with United World (bear with me) so if a takeover goes through does that remove SUFC from United World? And therefore would club be free to sign a new deal elsewhere?

Probably! But designs for next season will have already been drawn up, prototyped etc. I'd imagine production will start soon if it hasn't already (although Errea were slightly tardy on that front this season IIRC). Can't see any reason why it'd be owt other than Errea come August.

Don't mind their designs so much. This year's home looked phenomenal and they had some good away/keeper kits to boot. But you can feel the difference in quality when it comes to the materials.

I thought everyone had seen it?

#bespoke

🤣 not even one of our better home shirts.
Personal preference I guess... could be an age thing but I hold this shirt in very high regard. Each to their own UTB ⚔️

Back
Top Bottom