23/24 season kit thread

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Like the top one, but would be very similar to this seasons shirt, just a proper collar.

View attachment 160047

I prefer shirts without the black pinstripes and feel it does look better without:

View attachment 160048

Or maybe red collar and cuffs?

View attachment 160049View attachment 160050
If only Errea fitted like that instead of like a square flag. Did a comparison with this seasons & the last adidas one we had for quality & fit. Miles apart & for the same price.

Does that include the badge? Or is that extra? Love walking round Wadsley Bridge Sainsbury's with a PL badge on the arm. You can hear the groans and moans.
Nope, that's just the shirt.
By the time you put the Premier League badges on it, the number "2" and the name "Walker", you're looking at £110 ;)

Anyone with actual knowledge know if we have to stay with Errea if a takeover happens?
No actual knowledge but I'm sure it was a multi year deal when it was announced, it's only the same as catering, cleaning etc. I'd imagine and will continue with a new owner unless there was a clause in the deal that said we could change kits if there was a change of ownership.

Like the top one, but would be very similar to this seasons shirt, just a proper collar.

View attachment 160047

I prefer shirts without the black pinstripes and feel it does look better without:

View attachment 160048

Or maybe red collar and cuffs?

View attachment 160049View attachment 160050
Nice work Matt.

The one thing which bugged me about this season's kit, and once I spotted it I couldn't help but get annoyed by it, is the Erreà logo in white when the accenting on the kit, sponsor and background on the Blades badge are all in black. Can you switch the colour of the Erreà logo to black?

Nice work Matt.

The one thing which bugged me about this season's kit, and once I spotted it I couldn't help but get annoyed by it, is the Erreà logo in white when the accenting on the kit, sponsor and background on the Blades badge are all in black. Can you switch the colour of the Erreà logo to black?
It's also just plain white. I always prefer a border around to pop it out more

WHITE / BLACK / BORDER

1683638171045.png1683638149005.png1683638123717.png

Last edited:

Wouldnt mind that as an away

View attachment 160224
Said it before but the Adidas Equipment logo looks shit without the wordmark. It's not like the trefoil, Umbro, Nike or even Le Coq fucking Sportif where it can just stand on its own.

It NEEDS the wordmark to avoid looking like an Ingoldmells Market ripoff.

I like it, other than the gold and the fact that they want £60 for the fucker

Would be nice if we played pre season in these shirts although I realise that's very unlikely

Away Yellow with Red Trim and Shorts. Third something relating to the City of Steel. Silver with some sort of pattern (checkerplate?) or Black with some bright orange steel forging sleeve pattern. Please.

I might even have a go at mocking that Third one up.

Trouble is, this is how an 'athletic' cut would look on me:

View attachment 160058
Remember those Kappa shirts a few years back that were cut more like bike tops? They ended up bringing out a "fan" version because they realised the average supporter didn't quite have the same physique as the players...

TBH, the badge on the promotion shirt is significantly better than the shirts from the season. It's embroided instead of stitched.

Wonder if we'll end up with a silver shirt, our something to do with cutlery in the print of the shirt?

Watermark patterns like on the promotion shirt, but instead of a rose it's a big spoon

TBH, the badge on the promotion shirt is significantly better than the shirts from the season. It's embroided instead of stitched.

Wonder if we'll end up with a silver shirt, our something to do with cutlery in the print of the shirt?
With VAR next season I think we should avoid concealed weapons in the shirts, Robbo shivving Salah won't go down well with Klopp!

Back
Top Bottom