23/24 season kit thread

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Anyone who has bought from DHgate before, I got an email today saying dispatched. Royal Mail tracking says dispatched on the 18th. So where am I in relation to where it is? The dispatch email is 5 days later than dispatch date.

Anyone who has bought from DHgate before, I got an email today saying dispatched. Royal Mail tracking says dispatched on the 18th. So where am I in relation to where it is? The dispatch email is 5 days later than dispatch date.
Find it bizarre how much time you spend slagging Errea off but happy to spend money on shoddy fakes from DHgate.

Find it bizarre how much time you spend slagging Errea off but happy to spend money on shoddy fakes from DHgate.
I'm getting what I pay for. I know that. Is £14. Not £55. If the badge falls off this one it's cos it's shit.

If the badge should fall off the £55 one it's also cos it's shit.

Nothing justifies buying fake clobber.
If you say so. Am I taking away work from legitimate companies? Am I fuelling a slave trade?

Christ, attack of the conscience.

Again, I do not care. It's £15 vs £400+ on ebay. If united and Errea made this shirt more available I wouldn't need to go deep underground buying dodgy shit.

When it arrives I'll be sure to post loads of pictures and give a review of the quality. 😘

If you say so. Am I taking away work from legitimate companies? Am I fuelling a slave trade?

Christ, attack of the conscience.

Again, I do not care. It's £15 vs £400+ on ebay. If united and Errea made this shirt more available I wouldn't need to go deep underground buying dodgy shit.

When it arrives I'll be sure to post loads of pictures and give a review of the quality. 😘
No none of that - only that you’ll be wearing fake clobber. Not for me that.

And as for your point about buying one had United/Errea made more available… 1) you bought fakes of the standard season shirts if I recall And 2) it’s a limited edition shirt.

No none of that - only that you’ll be wearing fake clobber. Not for me that.

And as for your point about buying one had United/Errea made more available… 1) you bought fakes of the standard season shirts if I recall And 2) it’s a limited edition shirt.
1 - no I didn't.
2 - I understand that. I didn't get one. I'm buying a copy one. I don't get why it bothers you that I'm buying hooky gear. If wearing fake gear isn't for you, fine.

Say your kid wants a brand new Balenciaga top to fit in wiv da trendz n dat. You paying 800 or just paying 50 for a knock off?
Pisses me off Balenciaga.

There's a girl in Little lads class at school (8yo) in them Balenciaga like ankle height plimsol type shoes with white sole.

Now clearly you haven't sent your kid to school in 500 quid trainers so why the fuck have you put them on her? What are you attempting to prove?

I understand people buying fake stuff, but putting it on kids for school?!? 🤣

There's a girl in Little lads class at school (8yo) in them Balenciaga like ankle height plimsol type shoes with white sole.

Now clearly you haven't sent your kid to school in 500 quid trainers so why the fuck have you put them on her? What are you attempting to prove?

Bloke I know buys his kid all brand new Stone Island and CP. He's grown out of it after a month. Proper waste of money. Be better off buying snides 😏

Best place you can buy cheap legit gear is that new app thing called Vinted. All second hand gear mind. Honestly, you can get Boss tops for a tenner in reyt nick. Bloke just selling it. Ted Baker gear. Stone Island stuff. All sorts for fuck off. It's like a jumble sale of quality stuff. I bought the luminous Blades Basham arriving shorts for 30 bob. Not a mark on em. Pisses all over ebay. I bought a Vivienne Westwood polo for £8 last week. Just needed a wash. I also bought one of them brown polo shirts that United were selling at £30 a piece, little logo on left chest. Still tagged up - £7.50

Vinted. I'm telling ya. You won't find stuff cheaper.

This is going for £1.50. Postage is added on of course. But that's a heavy book. I've already got it otherwise I'd have had it.

Screenshot_20230525_213751.jpg

There's one of the ice white Adidas rain macs up for £4. Slight stain on the front. One regret of mine is never buying any of the ice white gear.

The diamond Avec shirt still in bag for £160. Not everything costs fuck all. Some folk aren't stupid and football shirts aren't cheap nowadays.

Last edited:
It doesn’t.
Course it does. Anyone who dosen't buy any item whatsoever at the cheapest possible price is stupid. If you have some bizarre belief you should pay an obscene amount so someone in the far east can buy more drugs you are mad. If I can buy a Blades shirt for a fiver or pay 60 quid I would be clinically insane and deserving of being sectioned if I chose the latter.

Unpopular opinion I know, but I didn't like the Desun kit at the time and still aren't too keen on it. I get that there's memries associated with it and so a lot of people will like it for that reason, but too much white for my liking (including shorts!).

I did like the away kit from the same era though.

Course it does. Anyone who dosen't buy any item whatsoever at the cheapest possible price is stupid. If you have some bizarre belief you should pay an obscene amount so someone in the far east can buy more drugs you are mad. If I can buy a Blades shirt for a fiver or pay 60 quid I would be clinically insane and deserving of being sectioned if I chose the latter.
This is a joke right? At the risk of a whoosh moment…

Not too fussed on buying a knock-off Blades shirt, ideally put money into the Club where you can, but if you just feel it’s too overpriced then fair enough.

But on your general “race to the bottom, always pay as little as you can” point I can’t agree at all. Ever wanted to support a local business? Ever wanted to not buy from companies with known slavery in their supply chains? Ever felt good about buying from a company that actually pays its staff properly?

Buying some knock-off clobber now and then is fine, but refusing to even consider being an ethical consumer is a bit much for me.

No just me by the looks of it 🤣

In all seriousness people can wear what they want it’s none of my business. Fakes have just never been for me that’s all. Sorry for being judgy Ainsley Harriott 👍🏼
Couldn't give a shit tbh. Someone says to me I was lucky to get one I'll tell em it's fake. I don't care.

Out of interest how do you think they make tops that sell for about four quid? Who’s making them?

Loads of Moncler coats been spotted at my kids school as well, what's the point?!

It's getting to the point where there's no point buying expensive items because the assumption will be that they're snide.

I've bought an Ndiaye Senegal shirt for my son (couldn't buy kids sizes online in the Puma store pre-world cup) and a few basketball vests for him as well, that's pretty much all I'd consider buying. Fake designer gear is one for the twats thread.

Blades shirts I see as a contribution to the club, so wouldn't buy fake.

Back
Top Bottom