2021/22 New Kit Thread

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

As long as it has black dividing lines. Any kit we've had without black dividing lines is too Stoke City for me.
agreed, I wouldnt be disappointed if thicker black dividing stripes was our signature addition to all utd’s future kits

helps us stand out against southampton, stoke, brentford etc etc

391DAC92-A3FB-4698-8C07-3279BB2BAE73.jpeg

like this^ but with red or striped sleeves

agreed, I wouldnt be disappointed if thicker black dividing stripes was our signature addition to all utd’s future kits

helps us stand out against southampton, stoke, brentford etc etc

View attachment 116032

like this^ but with red or striped sleeves

Southampton have black pinstripes, Brentford have had them before. It ain't unique, and is bleeding awful.

Well last year DH Gate seemed to know before everyone else. Could they be right again? They’re saying these are the 21/22 kits

If they are next seasons shirts then I’m ok with that

No collars for me
Simple designs
Not too fussy

PS: what colour is that away shirt? I’m colour blind 😩 😁

I'd take a teal away kit, but I just think it's what we've been given. Pretty sure Arsenal have this colour a lot and don't have mint/teal away kits.

I wonder if it's just a case of Adidas having a more muted selection this season, so we picked grey and this.

I know Ipswich have got the same grey tops as us, because I follow Lee Evans still, so we'll have to see what everyone else supplied by Adidas turns up to training in.
Oh aye, because red or black last season were so garish and out there 😁😉

I knew this would happen. Last season's training gear was spot on IMO, but so extortionately priced. I waited for the sale, it came down a bit but was still really pricey, it didn't go down further and now we've moved on to teal... 🙄

Southampton have black pinstripes, Brentford have had them before. It ain't unique, and is bleeding awful.
"SUFC, Slav Jokanvic's red, white and slightly black pinstriped army" doesn't have a great ring to it, does it??

My Facebook memories threw up a post I shared from two years ago today which was the behind the scenes making of the kit launch video.

So must be anytime now……

screenshot_2021-07-04-15-12-26-687-jpg.116116

LOL. Dey stuck a Blades badge on a Stoke shirt.

How fucking hard can it be to produce a shirt with a RED COLLAR FFS!

Back
Top Bottom