2021/22 New Kit Thread

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I was commenting on the home kit concepts, not the away but you're right with that observation.
Ah fair enough. My dad's a Wednesday fan a lot of the Wednesday Sanderson kits are seered in to my memory

New shirt out Friday then..........?

If you look on a certain Chinese fake merch website they are already on sale, along with a few leftovers of last years three shirts... a very similar version of our shirt usually appears on there before official announcement and they aren’t usually wrong.....

If you look on a certain Chinese fake merch website they are already on sale, along with a few leftovers of last years three shirts... a very similar version of our shirt usually appears on there before official announcement and they aren’t usually wrong.....

Does the picture still have a Footy Headlines watermark? Until it doesn't I'm not convinced.

It's more likely just based on a fan suggestion that got picked up, they do look quite nice though so I am tempted to get them anyway.

Bought both the home & away the other year after they'd been officially revealed (first Prem season), the home was terrible but the away was pretty much bang on (I did buy the real ones aswell!!).

I' ve heard a rumour that fit Asha lady is going to be in the kit video.

It starts with her wearing every United home shirt since 1889, so she looks fatter than Bella Emburg on a fat day, and every minute peels off a shirt unitl she gets to the new kit which will have been painted on her by John Lundstram (as a parting gift to the fans).

It starts with her wearing every United home shirt since 1889, so she looks fatter than Bella Emburg on a fat day, and every minute peels off a shirt unitl she gets to the new kit which will have been painted on her by John Lundstram (as a parting gift to the fans).

More a hope and wish on your part I assume. She's a bit seedy for the club tbh, she's good looking but she's always trying to flog her nude pictures on Twitter.

Can't see the club going down that route. She's pregnant at the minute anyway so I'm not sure she's doing any modelling.

I’d like to see Sean Bean reveal the kit. Footage showing him sewing away and getting it wrong, followed by shouts of ‘bastard’ with each wrong stitch. He finally completes the shirt, steps out onto Bramall Lane wearing it, chuffed to bits. Then all of a sudden he gets run over by an orange Lambo and killed (he doesn’t feature in much where he doesn’t die).

You see footage of a man running out of the vehicle in question, in the direction of Caribbean Spice, in what looks like a United away shirt… to be continued.

Wow! I really want that to happen!

I’d like to see Sean Bean reveal the kit. Footage showing him sewing away and getting it wrong, followed by shouts of ‘bastard’ with each wrong stitch. He finally completes the shirt, steps out onto Bramall Lane wearing it, chuffed to bits. Then all of a sudden he gets run over by an orange Lambo and killed (he doesn’t feature in much where he doesn’t die).

You see footage of a man running out of the vehicle in question, in the direction of Caribbean Spice, in what looks like a United away shirt… to be continued.
brilliant 👍👍

Just seen these shorts on the SUFC website, we didn’t play in these last season as a change short did we?

Attachments

• C204A1EA-768D-4B42-AD0F-2199A2A1DF00.png
    C204A1EA-768D-4B42-AD0F-2199A2A1DF00.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 110
I was digging the training gear in the video, but then I saw SJ wearing it and I'm just not so sure.

Back
Top Bottom