2021/22 New Kit Thread

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I was digging the training gear in the video, but then I saw SJ wearing it and I'm just not so sure.

I'll be frank, that looks awful. Hopefully the away shirts are absolutely nothing like this.

That training gear is definitely a hark back to the purple away shirt with the green sash, would think new away kit is going be similar but reversed colour scheme

That training gear is definitely a hark back to the purple away shirt with the green sash, would think new away kit is going be similar but reversed colour scheme

Has there ever been a case where the training gear was related to the away kit in any way?

Finding it a bit strange that that connection keeps coming up.

With Adidas our training gear has always been our colours of black, white, and red, and we've had purple, pink, green, and a couple of lime away kits that have never been reflected in the training stuff.

Obviously we've had a couple of white away kits and a couple of black away kits, but they're just put colours so I don't see much connection.

By the same logic, when was the last time we had training gear that was such distinctive colours? just seems a bit bold to not be connected

By the same logic, when was the last time we had training gear that was such distinctive colours? just seems a bit bold to not be connected

I'd take a teal away kit, but I just think it's what we've been given. Pretty sure Arsenal have this colour a lot and don't have mint/teal away kits.

I wonder if it's just a case of Adidas having a more muted selection this season, so we picked grey and this.

I know Ipswich have got the same grey tops as us, because I follow Lee Evans still, so we'll have to see what everyone else supplied by Adidas turns up to training in.

Away kit is as per the one leaked by footy headlines. It’s dark grey with a very subtle sash and silver trim. It’s very nice.

Away kit is as per the one leaked by footy headlines. It’s dark grey with a very subtle sash and silver trim. It’s very nice.
I thought they'd been stolen off what someone put together on here

Is it today Dad!!??

I got the “all stock must go” email from the superstore today, so I’m guessing next week.

Back
Top Bottom