2021/22 New Kit Thread

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

whats the odds on it being july 1st same day slav walks through the doors ? 🤔

We haven't had a good fluro kit since the original Umbro one.

The green one from other season is memorable not because it was good but because Basham arrived in it.

Black kits matter ✊🏿
Fluro shirt would work if paired with red shorts. Even THE shirt didn’t look as good with black shorts

We haven’t had blue and white stripes for a long time. Will this be the season ? If not why not ? Discuss.

Very disappointed in the speed of this leaked WhatsApp pic being posted.

Get yer fingers aaaat
Not sure there is one. Someone mentioned it on Shoutbox yesterday too and it still hasn't appeared. I haven't seen anything on Twitter either, pretty sure it would have cropped up on there.

Is it only me who doesn’t want to see a leaked image and would rather wait for the official unveiling video ?

Leaks are exciting but ruinous. I have a love hate relationship with them

Is it only me who doesn’t want to see a leaked image and would rather wait for the official unveiling video ?
Probably not. I’m keen to see it though. And our social media videos are always chavvy as fuck so I’d sooner avoid them (I realise this makes me an old man and I’m happy with that).

That's Billy Sharp wearing his favourite retro shirt at the Shoreham Street Magnifique pop-up stall at the LJS Foundation tournament yesterday

It's not a leaked picture. 🙄

I like that shirt even though i wasn't born then lol it's a shame no one sells them anymore

Probably not. I’m keen to see it though. And our social media videos are always chavvy as fuck so I’d sooner avoid them (I realise this makes me an old man and I’m happy with that).
Fair enough pal.I just hate seeing it on some grainy image.Sometimes doesn’t do justice in my eyes.Do agree the videos can be borderline cringeworthy though.

I like that shirt even though i wasn't born then lol it's a shame no one sells them anymore
Ha, I remember every one of those, and owned most of them, wish I'd kept them instead of wearing them for work over the years......🙄
Cant see the blue/green/purple one though, or the blue "DESUN" one......

Can we chant yellows now

If our away kit was yellow with yellow shorts and yellow socks, yellow trim, a yellow sponsor, a yellow badge, mandatory yellow boots and yellow skin paint so we look like a fucking Simpsons XI, I still wouldn't stoop to chanting that insanely irritating chant. I hate it.

Back
Top Bottom