2021/22 New Kit Thread

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I also find my shirt pocket very handy for my smoking pipe, mobile phone device and sunglasses (Not all at the same time I might add). It is also very wise to make sure that the pipe is not still alight when tucking it in yer pocket. :oops:

You can't beat a decent sized shirt pocket, such a versatile storage pouch for a plethora of everyday items. Left side is better for a quick draw with the right hand.

Useful on a football shirt as well. For example, a place to keep an energy snack for a boost during play, also a convenient place to keep a note of on field instructions etc.
Perfect for ticket storage and notes for beers as well.

I rest my case.

HH

Is that the one that usually carries your smoking pipe, mobile phone, sunglasses energy snack, beer notes and on field instructions as well as a plethora of every day items?

Not surprising you're resting it with all that weight in it!! ;)

Last edited:

It's happening yeah

We haven't had a good fluro kit since the original Umbro one.

The green one from other season is memorable not because it was good but because Basham arrived in it.

Black Tits matter ✊🏿
?

Just plain yellow please, fucked off with the fluorescent shit.

We haven't had a good fluro kit since the original Umbro one.

The green one from other season is memorable not because it was good but because Basham arrived in it.

Black kits matter ✊🏿
Also memorable because I'm pretty sure Ollie Norwood pinged a ball to a steward in a fluro yellow jacket 🤣

Wonder if we'll se an announcement at 12 or whether the shop genuinely just had maintenance work 🤔

The competition Yorkshire Live was running to win the new home shirt had a closing date of today i believe, i took that as we was likely to announce the new shirt tomorrow.

Alarm clock needs a new battery.
Maintenance my arse!

Not sure if this is just me being grumpy but I remember Paul Reeves saying how we get the kits ready for pre-season as usual.

I find this nonsense. You should get the kit ready for the last game of the season to peak interest and get the fans buying them for when they go on their summer holidays.

Makes sense to have them ready far sooner than July.

Back
Top Bottom