View From Leicester

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Comments as usual ranging from the odd thoughtful and knowledgeable one to the totally clueless fuckwits stuck in a premiership bubble. They are a club of pretty much the same size as us and maybe a role model for us to aim for but not at the expense off selling your soul and filling your stadium with supporters who after winning the league a couple of years ago clearly think they are bigger and better than they are. No sour grapes. Well done Leicester and good luck in the next round.
Cheers Roy

Premier League football team with one player on wages that would cover our entire squad.

We are the furtherest team from Dour in the Championship, they can think themselves lucky they weren’t playing rat face’s pig outfit if they don’t like dour.

Hope they draw Man City away next round and get stuffed by six or seven

Well 90% of those were pricks with absolute minimum research on their opposition.

We had a LB in CM and our 7th (?!?) Choice Carruthers either side of Lundstram.

They had Mahrez, Vardy and Iheancho upfront and scored 1 goal against a team who sit 8th in the league below them.

Comments as usual ranging from the odd thoughtful and knowledgeable one to the totally clueless fuckwits stuck in a premiership bubble. They are a club of pretty much the same size as us and maybe a role model for us to aim for but not at the expense off selling your soul and filling your stadium with supporters who after winning the league a couple of years ago clearly think they are bigger and better than they are. No sour grapes. Well done Leicester and good luck in the next round.
Cheers Roy

Don't forget they use clappers to generate noise and have done since their first season back in the premier league.

Fuckin muppets

“Easy enough. They defended fairly well but their attack was about as dangerous as a democratic party election campaign”

Aside from the 2 goals we should have scored and the 2 or 3 others that could have been goals, I agree with this comment... :rolleyes:

If this is what premier league football does to fans of football teams, I’m not so sure I want us to get there.

Almost every comment is wrong as wrong can be.

Premier League football clearly turns fans into complete Arseholes.
I thought this before reading the "View From" (Cheers Roygbiv )

Can't believe the arrogance they've developed. "We've won the league, you've won fuck all," "1-0 on your big day out," "you've had your day out, fuck off home," were some choice chants from the knuckledraggers next to us. 1 (fluked) league title and 0 FA Cup wins. By my maths that puts us 4 cup wins ahead in the "won fuck all" stakes.

Like many I was delighted when they won the league. Mainly because it, just for one season, upset the premier league old boys' club's applecart. Now I can't wait for them to fall back down to where they belong. If that's the best their first team can do against a Championship team with over half the team changed from the previous match, then it might not be too long a wait, especially once their most creative player and his idiotic Alioski-esque haircut fucks off to Man City in summer.

That title win will make Leicester fans absolute cock wombles with a sense of greater entitlement for at least the next 20 years (and longer if fellow East Midlander Forest fans are anything to go by) which a lot of those comments and chants last night show - saying we were poor, criticising how we played, saying they dominated etc.

This from fans of a team who had to move their home match to Friday night to play second string to a fucking Rugby Union team :D:D:D

Almost every comment is wrong as wrong can be.

If

...worringly apart from this one:

“BBC website gives MOTM to Sheffield’s Jack O Connell, they have written ‘The 23 year old showed maturity and focus, by making the most clearances and winning the ball back then any other team mate also he had the most touches of the ball and 2nd most passes of the visitor’. I think he he is a solid player and the reason why Sheffield have been playing well this season, and would be a great buy for us in the summer”

Cheers Roy. o_O

I thought this before reading the "View From" (Cheers Roygbiv )

Can't believe the arrogance they've developed. "We've won the league, you've won fuck all," "1-0 on your big day out," "you've had your day out, fuck off home," were some choice chants from the knuckledraggers next to us. 1 (fluked) league title and 0 FA Cup wins. By my maths that puts us 4 cup wins ahead in the "won fuck all" stakes.

Like many I was delighted when they won the league. Mainly because it, just for one season, upset the premier league old boys' club's applecart. Now I can't wait for them to fall back down to where they belong. If that's the best their first team can do against a Championship team with over half the team changed from the previous match, then it might not be too long a wait, especially once their most creative player and his idiotic Alioski-esque haircut fucks off to Man City in summer.

It makes them look ridiculous seeing as we have actually won more honours than them. Probably the younger generation who supported Man U until they won the league .

Cheers Roy. They are just a set of deluded wankers who honestly thought that was our 1st team out last night. They have no knowledge of the outside football world!!. To be fair though most of their fans weren't supporting them when they were shite!!. It's amazing all these lifelong fans that come along when you get rich owners. fuck em

Cheers Roy, appreciated as always mate:) A lot of strange comments on there and no mention of the away support which I thought was great last night as the home fans were quiet all night

Am I missing something? Those comments seem fairly accurate in general to me.

Fans of Premier League team that have recently won the title display a degree of arrogance? If you say so.
In the main they seem to reflect what most of us posted last night. Apparently Carruthers, Lafferty and Lundstram were midfield dynamos and the comments last night about their inability to pass the ball were wrong, and Wilson is the new Ronaldo.

I know a good few down there and been down there many times to the match and around Shameless town centre ; yep and I thought Rotherham was a lifeless shithole I had to eat my words .
Roy’s View is a very very good reflection on how these wankers now believe they are something special as said above was glad when won the title the other year not because it was Leicester just because it broke up the monotony of the billionaires club winning it and could have been anyone else
Well wankers enjoy the sun set as Vardy’s 32 and injury prone , Mahrez is looking at houses in Alderley Edge and the cash youve spunked up the wall in trying to bring players in that have basically been championship quality on champions league wages will return you to your rightful place.
As Fred says on the Simply Lovely Blogg ... be seeing you

It makes them look ridiculous seeing as we have actually won more honours than them. Probably the younger generation who supported Man U until they won the league .
Yup. That said though, I did suppress a chuckle at their response to our "where were you when you were shit?"

"Beating you when you were shit."

Number of Blades players who have refused to play for the club = 0
Carry on cheering Mahrez Leicester fans, he hates playing for you!

yeah stupid comments we had changed side needing to rotate with 4 games in 11 days compared to 3 in 15 days for leicester & extremely short memories because they are having ago at us for the same tactics they used last Saturday at man city, where they knew they had to keep it tight as otherwise they had players that could really hurt them. until aguego made it 2-1 3 mins into the 2nd half

but I'm fine because I lost all respect for any Leicester fan. after they seriously calling for Ranieri to be sacked in December. despite in may he gave them the greatest season of their life & topped their champions league group

edit - they are f***** next season when they finally stop holding mahrez hostage

Mahrez, Gray, Vardy, Maguire are all excellent. Chilwell attacks well. Apart from that they were ok but nothing better than we see from top end champ sides.

They'v done a fantastic job getting those players for about £22m ish.

Pop the champagne corks & burst into a rendition of Duelling.Banjo’s you 6 fingered cunts .
You’ve just beaten a championship sides second string , oh how will I enjoy that bubble of yours bursting .. good things come to those who wait ( The prophet Guinness ) :)

Back
Top Bottom