Roy's View From... Pre-Match View From Gillingham

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Cheers Panchero!

“Reckon Sheff U will field mostly reserves.”

“Wilder`s conviction will be 100% prem retention. Can see him fielding a team of youngsters !

these have clearly never looked at our fixture list. this is the only game we have in 22 day period. & dont play for another 2 weeks. for me this will be strong as it gets

Cheers Roy. Hopefully it’ll be like when we played The Gas in the cup. They were confident too.

Cheers Roy! Enjoyed that read… adds a bit more spice!
Personally I’m looking forward to the game tomorrow… big confidence booster for the boys 0-4 👊

“Reckon Sheff U will field mostly reserves.”

“Wilder`s conviction will be 100% prem retention. Can see him fielding a team of youngsters !

these have clearly never looked at our fixture list. this is the only game we have in 22 day period. & dont play for another 2 weeks. for me this will be strong as it gets
Yeah they’re going to be in for a shock with the team selection.

Just get the job done, put them back in their box hopefully. Cheers Roy

Grot..................... apparently we are Grot.

"something unpleasant, dirty, or of poor quality"

Sounds like my pants. 🤪

HH

Well the optimism is allowed as we've been shocking most of the season, but we can hit them for 6 easily today, I hope we take it all out on them but I bet we don't, because we never do.

Gills are banking on last year's semi finalists to turn up with the huff on and plod through the game, give them a chance and let them nick it.. Which is entirely possible..

Hence why I'm not travelling down.

Cheers again Roy.

Grot, they’re having a laugh. Gillingham shit hole of a place..put em to sword Blades

Thanks Roy

Too many arrogant comments on here for my liking, hopefully we'll turn up, get a positive result and leave town. Don't see that they are bigging themselves up too much, most of the comments are balanced, quite frankly if I was a Gills fan I'd go along thinking there was a chance of an upset.

Too many arrogant comments on here for my liking, hopefully we'll turn up, get a positive result and leave town. Don't see that they are bigging themselves up too much, most of the comments are balanced, quite frankly if I was a Gills fan I'd go along thinking there was a chance of an upset.
I'm the first to say I think the FA cup is pointless, not a fan of it at all. However, after seeing them so confident I want a scoreline that would make Man City go "...bloody hell"

Well I can't wait for the view from now. Place your bets please:

"They have a squad worth X amount of million, no surprise they won"

"Sheffield United are shit, they're nowhere near Prem level and will be relegated so I don't care"

"We should have won that, gave them too much space, we looked good attacking and hit the post"

I'll go the other way;
"we gave them a run for their money and with a bit of luck we would've won, it all proves we are a better team than our league position suggests."

and not forgetting, "Wednesday would've brought at least 5 thousand".

Back
Top Bottom