Roy's View From... Pre-Match View From Gillingham

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Roygbiv

Reaction score

I always like it when they’re confident

If we play okay we will win. Anything less then of course an upset is possible.

We do have a chequered fa cup past under wilder with lower league sides.
But sounds like wilder wants to play a pretty strong team. Perhaps the likes of Hamer and McBurnie might be rested as they have been carrying niggles.

Wouldn't be surprised to see BBD start if he's in time.

Thanks Roy.

Okay so we are not pulling up trees at the moment, but surely we have enough to avoid the preferbial banana skin here.

Cheers Roy 👍

This result will depend on how serious we are and what team we put out. A full strength team wins this easily and that's what we should do as we have 2 weeks rest afterwards.

Would like to see:

Wes

Bogle Anel Trusty Robbo

Hamer Souza Brooks MCatee

BBD (if signed in time) or Mcburnie - Archer

If we can't beat a 10th placed L2 side then god help us for the rest of the season 🤣

Cheers Roy 👍

This result will depend on how serious we are and what team we put out. A full strength team wins this easily and that's what we should do as we have 2 weeks rest afterwards.

Would like to see:

Wes

Bogle Anel Trusty Robbo

Hamer Souza Brooks MCatee

BBD (if signed in time) or Mcburnie - Archer

If we can't beat a 10th placed L2 side then god help us for the rest of the season 🤣
It’ll be good preparation for us, we’ll be in L2 in 3 seasons, I read it in Shoutbox.

Don't mind Gillingham and I'd accept a replay right now.
Sure ain't as cocky or cock sure as Wrexham this time last year and we all know what happened to them.

Cheers roy ,as thet say its winnablebut i think listening to wilder we will go hard with a full strength team , 3-0 united win

They even say they would have preferred us to have Hecky 😂

I do fancy Gillingham to be honest one of there poster says it’s hard to just turn on being good and dominating the ball etc. Be interesting to see

Cheers Roy.
Let's not get carried away with "walk in the park" statements, remember, Lincoln dumped us out of one cup, and were currently out own worst enemy, can't see games out, so just be prepared for anything and hope for a win.

They're so confident that they are celebrating the victory already with these!

Screenshot 2024-01-05 at 11.23.46.png Screenshot 2024-01-05 at 11.24.23.png

Snap em' up now so you can say "I was there" before they go!

utb

RE the last comment... If they don't sell out a 3rd round cup tie against a top flight team, they may as well fold.

Hecky could do with a read of this to see how his Sheffield United are thought of way down the leagues.

Barely concerned they're playing a Prem side (sort of)

Back
Top Bottom