Sky TV is fucking shit

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Your not Moses
90.gif

I have seen a burning bush, doesn't that count :p

I think the Swansea board of hoteliers has noticed a dip in profit so offered 10% to Sky if they move the game and force everyone to stop there overnight.

It’s fine but the clubs need properly compensating, then the fans don’t mind as much. I don’t go away so it’s good for me, but I feel for the travelling Blades as both games now require some sacrifice to be made by many who would otherwise have had a day trip on Saturday. Hotels for Swansea, time off work for Villa, no time after the game for drinking etc. And the club gets £10k I think it was.

It’s fucked me up for the WBA game tonight as I have no childcare (don’t have children would resolve that), but rewind a couple of years and I’d have been up for the Friday nights.

You can’t please everyone but the new deal should have said £500k bonus (still shit) per 5 games.

Or, and I don’t know why they don’t, just televise the big games at 3pm Saturday.

The reason i didnt renew my season ticket this season, missed so many home games last season due to fucking sky sports moving k.o times dates i missed out due to other commitments! Wasnt worth having one so now i pick and choose my games when i can go, they will have us playing at midnight soon..fuck you sky!
My dad's still got one but he's missed half the games already (tonight as well) because its not realistic to get there and back.

No doubt the same people slagging sky off now will also slag them off if/when we get to the premier league.

Before this happens it should be the Premier League that gets the abuse then because it’s them that sell the packages/times of games

No doubt the same people slagging sky off now will also slag them off if/when we get to the premier league.

Before this happens it should be the Premier League that gets the abuse then because it’s them that sell the packages/times of games
The pair of them can have the abuse. A lot of clubs our size can only hope and pray for a premier league relegation scrap at best thanks to their cosy arrangement so if we make it back there I won't be sucking up to them.

I’m having to think seriously about whether to renew my season ticket next season!!. There’s a couple of things that make it unlikely at the moment::.
(1) the train fare to a home game is now £37 a time!!.
(2) Friday night games mean train fare and then a hotel stay as I can’t make it back to Liverpool afterwards.
It’s just starting to get really expensive. I only work for Tesco so don’t earn that much!!. UTB

The pair of them can have the abuse. A lot of clubs our size can only hope and pray for a premier league relegation scrap at best thanks to their cosy arrangement so if we make it back there I won't be sucking up to them.
What cozy arrangement?

So everyone is out and ready for the second half. Why the delay, had Sky not shown the correct number of adverts during the break?

They must know we hate the bastards. Couldn’t stop praising us. Saying the same exact thing every game. “Love watching these play”, “unique style”, “couple of key players missing for promotion push” etc etc. Never thought I’d say I’m sick of seeing Michael Brown show up every week.

Same here load of us going ,same date as Norwich last year. Mumbles in the afternoon instead of by night it is then.

Prediction right on... so a few of us booked early for 2 nights in Carditts... just gambled that way, so Friday night out there and then early train over to .swansea but I reckon it will be rough so any tips for Saturday afternoon.? Like an atmosphere. But no longer a brawl...

Then back to Cardiff last time found an ace Syrian restaurant... and then a rugby Mecca . Who was the welsh George best who left early to find ale.

I don’t care about the time changes what I would love to see but I know it won’t happen is.

When a game is live on TV sky or the club contribute to the ticket price. Even more so for the away fan. The grounds need to be as full as possible and with the ticket prices and your monthly sky bill why would you attend if it’s on the telly.

It’s not right or fair. Lower the ticket price for Live games get the grounds full then I have no problem.

Price of success in modern football.

Shall we go back to League one and have all our games at 3pm on a Saturday?

I am not fussed what division we are in if we can get guaranteed 3pm Saturday kick offs

I’m having to think seriously about whether to renew my season ticket next season!!. There’s a couple of things that make it unlikely at the moment::.
(2) Friday night games mean train fare and then a hotel stay as I can’t make it back to Liverpool afterwards.
It’s just starting to get really expensive. I only work for Tesco so don’t earn that much!!. UTB
According to most of this thread, you're just a moaning twat and if you've ever looked at a tele with sky on, you're a hypocrite...

I often go to games from Chester. Off peak day return Chester to Stockport (going via Crewe) and advance singles Stockport- Sheffield-Stockport. Total cost last time with my railcard £14.15. That would be £21.22 without a railcard.

You can do Liverpool to Chester day return for £7.60, so you can do your journey for less than £29 without a railcard, or for just over £19 with a railcard - more than £8 left for beer money even without a card.

Magic

It was like the audio all of a sudden switched to a different game :D:D

“We don’t want to see any red cards in this game”.

Next few minutes spent on who could get one, why, what could happen etc etc etc.

First it was pubs, then it was shops soon they’ll be shutting stadiums. Teams will be playing in front of banks of empty seats covered in advertising. Wish sky would fuck right off.......Football isn’t a TV Programme!

Times are changing if we agree with it or not I’m afraid. All games in all the leagues will be shown live if we like it or not The internet has changed everything.
Just as in five years all supermarkets will have been converted to delivery hubs.
Clubs are already adapting unlike the high street which didn’t adapt and the results are there for all to see.
I'm going to wait and see if it catches on before I commit!

The whole swearing/Sky thing has become absolutely pathetic.

First it was pubs, then it was shops soon they’ll be shutting stadiums. Teams will be playing in front of banks of empty seats covered in advertising. Wish sky would fuck right off.......Football isn’t a TV Programme!

Imagine on here:

“Our recorded crowd noise is fucking shit. We should be more like Palaces crowd noise”

“The bog in my house is a piss sodden disgrace”.

“I don’t have enough leg room between the tv and settee”

“Why in hell do we need an office block on the corner of the house?”

Back
Top Bottom