The Prince is Mugging Us Off and We’re Happy to Get Shafted

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I suspect club shop takings have taken a huge hit before all this anyway with the move to Errea
Christmas tat time though. What better for that Blade in your life then something they don't need with some swords on it?

Think Liverpool
I already am, after walking out at 4-0 on Saturday ( first early walk out in over 50 years) I'm thinking what score shall I be leaving midweek. If I leave at 0-5 how many goals will I miss after h/t.

The trouble is, our fanbase is one of the most passive in English football.

This why, over the years, we roll from one bad owner to another and meekly accept lack of investment in the club and perpetual mediocrity.

People go on about Man Utd fans - glory supporters, prawn sandwich brigade and all that.

But look at how a hard-core of Man United fans have mobilised against the Glazers.

It's not not just them, other fanbases have done it, Birmingham City a recent example. Even the pig fans have stood up and had a go at Chansiri. (albeit a typically pathetic attempt).

But we're just mugs, we just lie down and let the likes of PA walk all over us and take the piss out of our club.
But we never used to be like this, I remember the 'shoes off' outside the Lane against Robson, so whats happened to us?

But we never used to be like this, I remember the 'shoes off' outside the Lane against Robson, so whats happened to us?
The best car park protest was when Mike McDonald unwisely came out to talk to the masses, he shat himself that night and was gone soon after. Just a shame the Prince never shows his face except on supporters blogs.

Supporter pressure probably had an effect on the Oyston's decision to put Blackpool up for sale.
So one example, and probably the worst ever owners of a football club, many times worse than the Prince.

It’s not going to happen is it.

This why, over the years, we roll from one bad owner to another and meekly accept lack of investment in the club and perpetual mediocrity.

People go on about Man Utd fans - glory supporters, prawn sandwich brigade and all that.

But look at how a hard-core of Man United fans have mobilised against the Glazers.

It's not not just them, other fanbases have done it, Birmingham City a recent example. Even the pig fans have stood up and had a go at Chansiri. (albeit a typically pathetic attempt).

But we're just mugs, we just lie down and let the likes of PA walk all over us and take the piss out of our club.
Are you trying to preach our fans to use Fear, Force and Flight towards our owner just like in the Troubles in Northern Ireland? If so, then this will definitely put off prospective buyers.

What? Seriously, what are you on about? Until now, what would you have protested Ché?

Oh dear , its turned into Pork Talk #2 .

Over use of the word " fanbase" talk of passive fans etc .. 🙄

Unfortunately what we and our porcine neighbours have to understand is that it's not "our" club , we don't own it . We have an emotional interest in it for sure but not a financial one .
SUFC is not in a bad place as an entity , however the team and management of the team are struggling to put it mildly .
Whatever decisions were made at the top table I'm very sure it wasn't with the aim of being as poor as we are .Whatever work takes place on the training ground it's not with the aim of being gubbed every week , and I'm pretty sure the players don't cross the line trying to massively underperform.

Circumstances have conspired and we are where we are , the supporters , players, management and owners will all be gutted , decisions will have to be made (albeit too late for this season ).

I'm not an apologist for anyone , we all fuck up at times , when we do getting a kicking is probably not much help

Let's remain UNITED. UTB

Circumstances conspired?! 😂

That prince has pissed off abroad and remains abroad. While Hecky gets all the flack. just show you the kind of owner he is and shows he is not bothered about the club and us the fans.

That prince has pissed off abroad and remains abroad. While Hecky gets all the flack. just show you the kind of owner he is and shows he is not bothered about the club and us the fans.
Don't talk to early. Things about to hit big time.

I can not work out what the Prince is trying too do, if he really wants too sell then lower the price.
Bringing Wilder will just divide the fan base right down the middle.

Back
Top Bottom