Wes first goal

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Our first goal was straight at Nigel Nipples and McBurnie’s pen was weak as piss and Fabianski went the right way. That’s 3 different GK’s not covering themselves in glory today apparently.

I wouldn't blame him for that goal, but he had the chance to bail his defenders out. His positioning was poor and it wasn't even a well-placed shot. A better keeper makes that save.
Two key rules to remember in life:

1. You do not talk about Fight Club
2. You protect your near post

😊

Shocking. He’s so fucking shit at times it’s unreal.

Hope Grbic is the second coming of Gordon Banks, god knows we need it.

Next season we won’t need a highlight reel show stopper but we will need someone who can actually command his area and give his defenders some confidence.

Grbic could be the second coming of Simonsen and it would still be an improvement on L2 Wes.

Let’s not kick a man when he’s down. Yes, he’s being replaced, but while he’s still between the sticks for us…we’ve got to support him.

Wes was a little better yesterday, but still gets me feeling nervous whenever the ball comes near him

Touch like you on that racism thread then…
I'm going to be quick with this one, because I hold too much maturity to be sitting arguing on an internet forum with you....

I had produced substance on here, evidence that the defending was once more shambolic and led to the aforementioned goal.

As for the racism thread that you have bizarrely brought into this one, no evidence has been produced at all to back up a rather ambitious belief..... Unfortunately racism still holds a place in the terraces and Bramall Lane is no different. One man saying he was sat close by to the Morris incident and that nothing racist was said, doesn't disprove what I am saying. I can quite easily counter that with that fact that I have seen and heard it with my own eyes in the stands.... but that would be my saying, it wouldn't be presenting actual evidence would it. It is unfortunately there and needs eradicating from the game!

Unfortunately it seems that should others not agree with you, that you spit the dummy out. Soooo let's leave it at that shall we.

Last edited:
I'm going to be quick with this one, because I hold too much maturity to be sitting arguing on an internet forum with you....

I had produced substance on here, evidence that the defending was once more shambolic and led to the aforementioned goal.

As for the racism thread that you have bizarrely brought into this one, no evidence has been produced at all to back up a rather ambitious belief..... Unfortunately racism still holds a place in the terraces and Bramall Lane is no different. One man saying he was sat close by to the Morris incident and that nothing racist was said, doesn't disprove what I am saying. I can quite easily counter that with that fact that I have seen and heard it with my own eyes in the stands.... but that would be my saying, it wouldn't be presenting actual evidence would it. It is unfortunately there and needs eradicating from the game!

Unfortunately it seems that should others not agree with you, that you spit the dummy out. Soooo let's leave it at that shall we.
I’ve brought it up on this one cos you’re ignoring everyone on that thread who’s saying the incident you’re speaking of didn’t happen 😂😂😂

So you’ve seen it, heard it and not called it out?
Intelligent indeed. And a very upstanding brave member of society.

I’ve brought it up on this one cos you’re ignoring everyone on that thread who’s saying the incident you’re speaking of didn’t happen 😂😂😂

So you’ve seen it, heard it and not called it out?
Intelligent indeed. And a very upstanding brave member of society.
You need to grow up fella...

You are clutching at straws and now you are making assumptions in an attempt to belittle and justify your argument... you genuinely need to have a good look at yourself.

Anyone being racist in my presence will be told straight up to wind their neck in and have and will be reported straight away.

Now toddle off won't you... you are making yourself look extremely silly and i've not got the time to immaturely bicker.

You need to grow up fella...

You are clutching at straws and now you are making assumptions in an attempt to belittle and justify your argument... you genuinely need to have a good look at yourself.

Anyone being racist in my presence will be told straight up to wind their neck in and have and will be reported straight away.

Now toddle off won't you... you are making yourself look extremely silly and i've not got the time to immaturely bicker.
Ok pal, keep making up racist incidents in your brain. Weird flex.

Ok pal, keep making up racist incidents in your brain. Weird flex.

You seriously have issues bud.

A good few will know what I am on about when i mention a bloke getting tugged off the kop just last season for shouting racist remarks. He was lucky that he didnt get chinned because a few were ready to fill him in and rightly so. I dont promote violence in any way, shape or form but I can totally understand why it angered others.

Perhaps you ought to do a forum search and you will see posts relating to racism in the stands, which fully supports my statement.

Now totally off, you are looking very, very silly. You aren't capable of reasoned adult conversation and you won't be getting any bites. Im just bewildered by you and your behaviour.

You seriously have issues bud.

A good few will know what I am on about when i mention a bloke getting tugged off the kop just last season for shouting racist remarks. He was lucky that he didnt get chinned because a few were ready to fill him in and rightly so. I dont promote violence in any way, shape or form but I can totally understand why it angered others.

Perhaps you ought to do a forum search and you will see posts relating to racism in the stands, which fully supports my statement.

Now totally off, you are looking very, very silly. You aren't capable of reasoned adult conversation and you won't be getting any bites. Im just bewildered by you and your behaviour.
Now you've bored me to tears, would you like to retract your comments about the Luton game?

Now you've bored me to tears, would you like to retract your comments about the Luton game?

Retract my comments about a supposed, publicised incident that happened during the Luton game. That is still to be proven or disproven? No, not in the slightest. I will happily comment on what is stated to have happened and one person supposedly sat nearby stating that it didnt happen doesnt necessarily disprove does it. I stated that racism is still present in the stands at Bramall Lane, which is fact and a search of the forum will provide more than enough evidence to back this up.

You seem to have flipped this whole thread in the wake of it being proven that shoddy defending was probably the main reason behind the goal that you are slating wes for.

Cheerio.... on that note i'm off! Take it easy at school!

Retract my comments about a supposed, publicised incident that happened during the Luton game. That is still to be proven or disproven? No, not in the slightest. I will happily comment on what is stated to have happened and one person supposedly sat nearby stating that it didnt happen doesnt necessarily disprove does it. I stated that racism is still present in the stands at Bramall Lane, which is fact and a search of the forum will provide more than enough evidence to back this up.

You seem to have flipped this whole thread in the wake of it being proven that shoddy defending was probably the main reason behind the goal that you are slating wes for.

Cheerio.... on that note i'm off! Take it easy at school!
It didn't happen, but you're so hell bent on it having happened that you've vilified the bloke without any evidence 🤣 and plenty saying the opposite. Not just one bloke.

If you'd responded to the numerous comments on the other thread we wouldn't be having this conversation here. But you didn't, so we are.

You keep saying bye but keep replying, and I'm the one apparently making myself look silly? 🤣🤣

Back
Top Bottom