Pre-Match View From Millwall

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Roygbiv

Reaction score

Do like the Wall fans for their humour

I sort of love and hate Millwall fans in equal measure. They’re pretty twatish on the whole but every now and again come out with some comedy gems

“Ay up lad is that ground tother yonder see thee Tha can have me sister but not me Hendersons”
It’s tother way rarnd if that from Barnsley though mi owd mucka

Millwall are funny. Apart from the needless acting like cunts on whatever the fuck Flag Day is obviously.

But they aren't up their own arses which makes a change for this year.

I'd back us to win a close one if it was 1st XI's. No idea what'll happen with weakened teams

Lived in Surrey Quays from 2009-2013 - although it was pretty soulless around the new builds on the docks, you only had to walk a little bit to the Den and although the atmosphere/attendances was nothing to write home about, I found the Wall fans to be a good bunch and being a Blade they felt the same about us given the common hatred of West Ham.

Good times down there especially for the West Ham games!

I'm amazed that Millwall of all teams can call anyone else tramps. Anyway, the bit about 'me sister' reminded me of a time I was on the Kop and the 'Dingle Family' song was sung at Barnsley (you know, "your sister is your mother, your father is your brother, you're all fucking each other, the Dingle family"). The guy next to me asked what they were singing, and I explained to him. He was fucking disgusted. "How can people sing that?", he asked. Personally I thought it was brilliant.

Fackin' cockney cunts

This lot are worse than West Aaaaaaim.

pommpey

Back
Top Bottom