Roy's View From... Pre-Match View From Bournemouth

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Roygbiv

Reaction score

Just had to check the league table to remind myself that, yes, they are only 4 points in front of us.

To be honest pretty fair comments. Very little self entitlement. They are punching above their weight.

It is a must win for us. A draw would be a good result for them.

Those comments seem reasonable to me. There's no denying that player for player, they do have more quality than us. I still think we've got a great chance IF we play like we did in the second half against Wolves and don't revert to the first half performance against Brighton.

These fuckers shouldn’t even be in the Prem and in days passed this would have been a gimme
Their ground and fanbase are joke but they’ve got an owner with a bit of poke we haven’t that’s the difference

A good set of sensible thoughts
Watched Chad - Blades Ramble ( yeah ok )
Talking to Mouth fans
And there main concern is their defence / keeper who is a bit shaky and tends to punch rather than catch
Let’s have a Burnley at home display from last season ( second half )
A must not lose

What a load of rubbish. Weerz
"I hate trips to bramahall lane me, can't stand em from after I got jumped by some skinheads outside Redgates. Classless"

" A well organised, physical side, in a rough tough city, but I wager the Cherries will return triumphant"

What a load of rubbish. Weerz
"I hate trips to bramahall lane me, can't stand em from after I got jumped by some skinheads outside Redgates. Classless"

" A well organised, physical side, in a rough tough city, but I wager the Cherries will return triumphant"

“ Looking forward to the pre match drinks though . I’m told that in some pubs you can get a pint of lager and black currant or a white wine spritzer for less than a tenner !”

“great away end” ? Have they been before and if so were they in the upper tier ?

I almost choked when I read the quote, “this could represent a bit of a banana skin.” Bloody hell, i didn’t realise they were a top 6 side.

Back
Top Bottom