Pre-Match View From Cardiff

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Interesting:

“We have something that we haven’t had for a long time.
Pace “

Not sure by which stretch of the imagination the top side / bottom side comes in.

Won the first game vs a team finishing above Cardiff. With decent officiating it would have been by 2 clear goals.

By the same mantra we were due a draw on Saturday. We are joint 6th on 4 points as a team but for unjudicious refereeing.

Bloody foreigners boyo :eek:
⚔️
yeah .. ironic i posted that . i once got sent to hospital in Cardiff for a 'potential' head injury.. (sustained by being English.. rugby fans.. i don't even like rugby.. i was ok) and yes . i've only ever been attacked twice.. once in Cardiff (rugby).. and Edinburgh (girlfriend gobbing off)

Cheers Roy
I,ll be happy with a point from this mind i thought that on my last trip there and we won 6-1
Long time ago!

Cheers Roy. Not sounding as confident as I thought they would!. The lads will be hurting after Saturday and I think they'll respond by giving Cardiff a fright!!. I fancy us to grab a point as long as though the officials are competent unlike Saturday at smoggy land!. I M O.

Will be glad once we've lost this "newly promoted" tag. Don't like crabby little "also rans" like Cardiff and Brentford taking the piss.

Will be glad once we've lost this "newly promoted" tag. Don't like crabby little "also rans" like Cardiff and Brentford taking the piss.

Not sure I'd describe either of those as Also Rans IMHO. Look at where we've been for the last few years, we've got quite a bit of catching up to do.

If they're also rans presumably we've been non runners for the past ten years?

“This could be a slippery one for us so we have to be careful , how many times have we beaten a top site then lost to a bottom team"

Cheeky f****rs

Cheers as always Roy

"Interesting watching Sheffield yesterday, they should have drawn with a perfectly good goal dissalowed"

At least Welsh opticians are good unlike other parts of the country....

"This could be a slippery one for us so we have to be careful , how many times have we beaten a top site then lost to a bottom team"

Bottom team??

Confused.com.

edit: Sorry just realised they must must be confusing us with the pigs. They'll be even more confused when we turn up in red & white stripes and rip them a new one.

to be fair so far the 3 teams Roys reviewed have been respectful of us, can't wait for the bile the pigs spew prior to our game.
we have just been promoted after 6 years, we, on paper, should be viewed by Brentford, boro & Cardiff as beatable. I hope we are in the prem in 6 years from now,but if were not and we don't expect to beat a newly promoted team then i will be disappointed

Back
Top Bottom