Kyle Walker

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Reaction score
Don’t know why the sounds not great saying he wants to come back

Attachments

• 16BC9118-D977-4B24-8C78-74B125BD2A0E.MOV
    75.1 MB

Just seen interview on sky. Great to hear but as he says we may be team on the up in a couple of years and may not want him!

Soon not good enough. We dont want you when your 40.

Just signed a new deal recently.

Give it a year or two when pep the fraud has carried on throwing cheque books about and he’s 3rd choice, he’ll fit perfectly in that RCB slot.

He can't be that desperate to leave......he signed a new contract last month! 🤔

Pep the fraud 😂😂
The best manager this country has seen apart from Sir Alex since the Premier League was invented and we see people label him a fraud because he spends money on players 🤡

He’s revolutionised football in this country
And back in the day, Fergie spent money like he’d just won the lottery and only had six months to live.

And back in the day, Fergie spent money like he’d just won the lottery and only had six months to live.

Which is one reason why they are so shit now, he bought an old set of players and the ones he'd brought through were getting past their sell by date, he wanted to go out on a high rather than leave a team for the future

Which is one reason why they are so shit now, he bought an old set of players and the ones he'd brought through were getting past their sell by date, he wanted to go out on a high rather than leave a team for the future
Yeah, I was talking about when he first joined Man U.

Bit harsh. There were some older lads (Ferdinand, Giggs, Vidic, Carrick) who were past their best but plenty of young talent. Rooney was only 26 when he finished, DDG was in the team! Think the main issue was people such as Jones, Smalling, the Brazilian twins didnt kick on, Ashley Young went backwards despite coming into his prime years, Valencia too. Players like Zaha never got a chance underneath Moyes and that bad managerial appointment (along with signings) put them on the slide rather than anything Ferguson did.

Fed up with ex players on their way down regarding their careers wanting to come back for a last pay day.
Not against Jag's as he may do his "badges! and stay on as a coach in some capacity.

Fed up with ex players on their way down regarding their careers wanting to come back for a last pay day.

I’m fairly sure that a player on their way down to the degree where they stop being first choice in a Man City team will still be at the quality that they can still be an excellent addition to our squad.

I’m fairly sure that a player on their way down to the degree where they stop being first choice in a Man City team will still be at the quality that they can still be an excellent addition to our squad.

Could be next season's Delph.

If we stay up, cheeky bid of £9m?

I think he will be back next summer.

he is going to play half as many games this season at City.

Two year contract or one year makes zero difference. He will be back next Summer on a free.

I think he will be back next summer.

he is going to play half as many games this season at City.

Two year contract or one year makes zero difference. He will be back next Summer on a free.
Only if we stay up.

See you sign one bladey bladey old codger and they all want to come back for a pension top up. What's Tonge, Brownie and Monty up to? Paddy Kenny might solve the keeper problem too.
Tell em to fuck off, tell em all to fuck off.

I've just seen Tony Philliskirk buying football boots in Sports Direct.

YHIHF

Back
Top Bottom