Ryan Oné

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

ChipDayFriday

Reaction score
Have watched a few U21 & U18 recently and this lad reminds me of Kyle Walker at a similar age. Anyone know how far he is off playing for the first team? I know he's been a sub in a couple of games already.

Quite a long way off...

McBurnie, Archer, Brereton-Diaz, Osula, Brewster, Jebbison and even Marsh, Hackford etc are ahead of where he's currently at.

Quite a long way off...

McBurnie, Archer, Brereton-Diaz, Osula, Brewster, Jebbison and even Marsh, Hackford etc are ahead of where he's currently at.
He’s made the bench for the first team a couple of times hasn’t he?

Have watched a few U21 & U18 recently and this lad reminds me of Kyle Walker at a similar age. Anyone know how far he is off playing for the first team?

If you've watched a few games he's played in, shouldn't you be in pole position to answer this one yourself? 😁

Have watched a few U21 & U18 recently and this lad reminds me of Kyle Walker at a similar age. Anyone know how far he is off playing for the first team? I know he's been a sub in a couple of games already.
I went to the U18’s game last night and was a bit disappointed with his performance. I’ve heard such good things about him but honestly thought that his all round game was poor. Let’s hope it was just one of those nights

I went to the U18’s game last night and was a bit disappointed with his performance. I’ve heard such good things about him but honestly thought that his all round game was poor. Let’s hope it was just one of those nights
Tbf to him he was getting fouled literally every time the ball came to him, that defender may aswell have just jumped on his each time.

Stands out at u18 level due to his sheer size. Osula has a similar presence in the 23s. I think the next move for him will be a loan move, hopefully to a league side.

He's got a chance to jump in front of everyone at youth level, purely because he's huge and pretty mobile by the sounds of it.

Apparently it's pronounced: O-nay.

If you've watched a few games he's played in, shouldn't you be in pole position to answer this one yourself? 😁
Yeah I'd say overall he looked decent enough over the few games Ive seen him play. I guess it's that "how far off" thing, Walker seemed to come good pretty quickly if I remember correctly...

When I've seen him I've been impressed tbh. Has a great shot on him, and he's got good vision too, he can certainly pick a pass.
Like others have said, his size is a huge asset, powerful & strong. I could see him scoring a few in league 2, maybe even at Level 5 (step 1) national league level.

He’s a long way off. First step will be dominating games for the 18’s and then the 21’s consistently which he’s not doing currently. Has plenty of time on his side but there’s no way he should be in the first team plans for next season even as a bench player at this stage.

Back
Top Bottom