Kyle 'Blade' Walker

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Certainly not another club in Sheffield!
Oh I don't know I'm sure they will be looking through that history books to check.
If not I'm sure fans of other clubs will have said too some of them 'I can not believe Carlton Palmer never captained England' .

Jags, Maguire and now Walker. How many academys can say they've produced 3 England captains?

In the last 10 years, only United. Dirty Leeds have two, and no other club has more than one (depending on exactly how you define academy football).

All the newspaper stuff is getting boring now. He's playing some of the best football of his life and the pond life can't let him be. Fame I suppose 🙄

He'll not be coming back to us anytime soon on a Bladey Blade cheap wage, he's got to get as much as he can to keep up with all the child support payments.

He'll not be coming back to us anytime soon on a Bladey Blade cheap wage, he's got to get as much as he can to keep up with all the child support payments.

Should have kept it in his Man City shorts. Some people can't help themselves.

Oh I don't know I'm sure they will be looking through that history books to check.
If not I'm sure fans of other clubs will have said too some of them 'I can not believe Carlton Palmer never captained England' .
I can't believe he played for England, though I know he did, same wi' Swan, 'Doc' Pace were a swear word in his house and 'Doc' never got a cap.

I can't believe he played for England, though I know he did, same wi' Swan, 'Doc' Pace were a swear word in his house and 'Doc' never got a cap.

Was the old man's favourite was Doc. And the old man knew his football and was worth listening too with his opinions on football, so he must have been a good un alright. Doc scored a few against Weds and some at Hillsborough for United, so I was told.

Was the old man's favourite was Doc. And the old man knew his football and was worth listening too with his opinions on football, so he must have been a good un alright. Doc scored a few against Weds and some at Hillsborough for United, so I was told.
I said this before but ner' mind, first saw 'Doc' V Villa week Jackie Sewell ('54-'55, record fee I believe) transferred from't Fowls to Villa, beat United 1-3, Sewell 1 and sure 'Doc' scored the other two. Blades defence, Burgin, a young Coldwell, G. Shaw, 'Tommy' Hoyland, JoeShaw, Jack Fountain( part timer, total apps. 36, '51-'56+2yrs. national service.), couldn't do owt wi him, had a blinder.

Announced he is opening a new football academy in Sheffield. View attachment 179868

Nice and easy for him to run it locally when he gets bored of winning trophies and fancies the armband at the Lane instead.
Probably better than our academy....speaking of which, when is this announcement that the Prince promised us?

Back
Top Bottom