Kyle 'Blade' Walker

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

There is an air around Walker nowadays that just oozes class.

He’s played some huge games over his career but games like the WC semi v France, Champions League final and the road to that final, he’s put in some huge performances.

There’s still an error in him or a bad decision, but nothing phases him anymore as he’s been there, done it on the biggest stages

Watching him the other night, Ukraine continually tried utilising Mudryk as their outlet but every time Walker had his measure at a canter. It’s not to say that Mudryk is a quality player, but more than Walker is just a different level.

His goal, coolly and calmly taken when there was a bit of pressure on
And some people thought that he was signing for us this summer. Absolute dream land some fans!!

And some people thought that he was signing for us this summer. Absolute dream land some fans!!
I’m sure it wasn’t beyond the realms of possibility.

He’d just won everything with City
He was out of contract at City
He’s been talked out of retiring for England a number of times
He’s openly said he wants to finish his career with us…
We’d just been promoted to the premier league

It could be said that all the stars aligned. But we’re also well covered in that position and he’s still in sensational form

I think it’ll probably happen eventually. But I doubt we’ll see him at his best

I’m sure it wasn’t beyond the realms of possibility.

He’d just won everything with City
He was out of contract at City
He’s been talked out of retiring for England a number of times
He’s openly said he wants to finish his career with us…
We’d just been promoted to the premier league

It could be said that all the stars aligned. But we’re also well covered in that position and he’s still in sensational form

I think it’ll probably happen eventually. But I doubt we’ll see him at his best
Don’t be stupid! He’s arguably the best RB in the world right now. He’s on 150k a week and wants to continue his England career. What would he get out of playing for Sheffield United? I’m a Blade and if you gave me a choice of playing for City in the champions league and Sheffield United I’d choose City every time. So would 99.99% of fans.

He might well end up at Sheffield United but will be 36/37 when he does. I reckon he’ll see his contract out at City and fancy a crack with one more decent team then will finish his career with us. He’ll still be the best RB we’ve ever had.

Don’t be stupid! He’s arguably the best RB in the world right now. He’s on 150k a week and wants to continue his England career. What would he get out of playing for Sheffield United? I’m a Blade and if you gave me a choice of playing for City in the champions league and Sheffield United I’d choose City every time. So would 99.99% of fans.
Having a bad day?

I don’t know what is stupid in what I wrote I pretty much agreed that he wasn’t coming back but that there were many reasons why people could think that there was a possibility of him returning in the summer. It’s not to say that he would.. it was just not beyond the realms of possibility.

Having a bad day?

I don’t know what is stupid in what I wrote I pretty much agreed that he wasn’t coming back but that there were many reasons why people could think that there was a possibility of him returning in the summer. It’s not to say that he would.. it was just not beyond the realms of possibility.
yep we definitely could have signed him. Don’t know why we didn’t. Probably wouldn’t have got in the team ahead of Baldock.

He might well end up at Sheffield United but will be 36/37 when he does. I reckon he’ll see his contract out at City and fancy a crack with one more decent team then will finish his career with us. He’ll still be the best RB we’ve ever had.
Reckon we'd have a shout next summer if we stay up. The next world cup isn't till 2026, by which time he'll be 36 and probably not still England's first choice in his position, so no international draw for him next year. IF we stay up, it'll be a thoroughly impressive feat, and will raise the stature of the club, and of Hecky, making us a more attractive proposition for a player in the twilight of his career, with a huge connection to the club, but who is still capable of performing at the top level.

Depends how greedy he is I guess. He's already a millionaire many times over, set for life, as are his kids and family. If he chose his love for the blades over a potentially lucrative deal overseas, it's not beyond the realms of possibility that he comes back next year.

Passed his sell by date

Couldn't disagree more.

He's a quality player and in the right set up, he will come good again. In a bombscare team he can look ridiculously slow, but with a decent partner and a good defensive midfielder in front, he's still absolutely Premier League class.

Reckon we'd have a shout next summer if we stay up. The next world cup isn't till 2026, by which time he'll be 36 and probably not still England's first choice in his position, so no international draw for him next year. IF we stay up, it'll be a thoroughly impressive feat, and will raise the stature of the club, and of Hecky, making us a more attractive proposition for a player in the twilight of his career, with a huge connection to the club, but who is still capable of performing at the top level.

Depends how greedy he is I guess. He's already a millionaire many times over, set for life, as are his kids and family. If he chose his love for the blades over a potentially lucrative deal overseas, it's not beyond the realms of possibility that he comes back next year.
Also depends on how many fines he receives for getting his lad out in pubs.

Passed his sell by date

Couldn't disagree more.

He's a quality player and in the right set up, he will come good again. In a bombscare team he can look ridiculously slow, but with a decent partner and a good defensive midfielder in front, he's still absolutely Premier League class.
My post was on about HM looking class on his debut like Walker and deemed for the top.

Lionel Messi : “Hold my beer!” 😂

This is lovely, but not sure we should beat Haaland up here for that video.

Grealish is probably more aware of people with disabilities as his sister has cerebral palsy.

Haaland, like lots of people in society, probably just didn't know how to act so took the easy option to keep walking.
Shake of the hand wouldn't have come amiss.

At Villa he dived every time he got the ball, it became laughable at times
That's why I say he plays the modern game very well, shit as it is, drawing a foul and throwing yourself to the floor is now part of the game, he is a master at it. But also a very talented footballer too.

Kyle Walker magnificent footballer, deserving all accolades and medals he has earned, believe he's a blade at heart, but Sheffield United F.C. do NOT want him back to finish his career.
Blades need established, with young and up and coming players for what ever level they play.
I'm sure Kyle Walker will always be welcome at BDTBL by club and especially supporters, so stop the nonsence of him playing for SUFC again, letting both move forward.

Jags, Maguire and now Walker. How many academys can say they've produced 3 England captains?

Surely the hot air balloon must have produced hundreds?

We are always told that they are 'older, bigger, better', so presumably there must be a long list of Wendy England captains, over the last few decades.

Back
Top Bottom