Kyle 'Blade' Walker

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Absolute class touch at FT. After clapping south stand he gave his shirt to a young Blades fan. Love owt like that me, a memory will stay with him forever.

Even Grealish clapping Blades fans.

Once a Blade always a Blade our Kyle ⚔️⚔️

I was willing him to stick it in his own net but sadly he didn't. :)

Good of him that. Still reckon we'll see him in the red and white again before he retires. Possibly next season if we somehow stay up.

As regards Grealish...I find it very hard to dislike him. He's sort of a pantomime villain. Yes he goes down too easily, but I've seen a lot of stuff about him off the pitch, and he seems like a decent sort of bloke. Normal lad from a working class family who's blessed to be really good at football. I'd love to see him playing for us, but there's no chance of that.

Good of him that. Still reckon we'll see him in the red and white again before he retires. Possibly next season if we somehow stay up.

As regards Grealish...I find it very hard to dislike him. He's sort of a pantomime villain. Yes he goes down too easily, but I've seen a lot of stuff about him off the pitch, and he seems like a decent sort of bloke. Normal lad from a working class family who's blessed to be really good at football. I'd love to see him playing for us, but there's no chance of that.
Agree about Grealish - he takes it when the crowd have a go at him all game, then just has a little look and smile at them to get his own back when he’s set up the next goal.
He does play for fouls, not by simple fake diving, but by just moving the ball out of the tackler’s range and putting his leg there; I’d prefer him not to do it, but he’s far from the most disliked opposition player for me.

Agree about Grealish - he takes it when the crowd have a go at him all game, then just has a little look and smile at them to get his own back when he’s set up the next goal.
He does play for fouls, not by simple fake diving, but by just moving the ball out of the tackler’s range and putting his leg there; I’d prefer him not to do it, but he’s far from the most disliked opposition player for me.
Terry Curran and Gary Ainsworth for me.

I really hoped Kyle would have just left Larouci to shepherd the ball out and be happy his real team managed to get a point against the best team in the world.

I swear he always wins points for the opposition when he plays us. Scored for for Villa and Man City, and made their second goal today.

I noted he didn’t join the other 9 outfield players celebrating the first today; didn’t notice on the second

I really hoped Kyle would have just left Larouci to shepherd the ball out and be happy his real team managed to get a point against the best team in the world.

I swear he always wins points for the opposition when he plays us. Scored for for Villa and Man City, and made their second goal today.

But to be fair, he did make out equaliser, so he was only balancing things up 😉

Never understood the dislike for Grealish, he plays the modern game well.
You can understand it without feeling it yourself, surely?

Everything about him on the pitch makes him punchable, despite the fact that he seems a decent lad off the pitch.

He falls down like a sack of shit. He rolls around like he lost both of his legs. If he didn't act like such a wanker after already winning the free kick he would actually be more well liked.

Kyle is a proper professional. He's a blade yet you can tell he puts 110% in for the club he plays for when he's against us. Scored against us last time out and incredibly fought for the winning goal today

Kyle is a proper professional. He's a blade yet you can tell he puts 110% in for the club he plays for when he's against us. Scored against us last time out and incredibly fought for the winning goal today

Goddammit Kyle throw us a bone lad. 😂

Let’s not forget the rather large impact Kyle’s ‘backheel’ had on our goal…

I’m not for one second suggesting he did it on purpose as i truly believe he’s far too professional for such dark arts; he fucked up.

I like Jack, and obviously I like Kyle. I used to work with someone who knew Kyle really well, and said he was just "normal", despite all the fame and money. Jack is just a normal Brummie who got lucky, and I reckon he's just an ok lad who pushes his luck now and again! I like Brummies so I'm biased. If he was from the south I may feel differently!! 🤣🤣🤣

Let’s not forget the rather large impact Kyle’s ‘backheel’ had on our goal…

I’m not for one second suggesting he did it on purpose as i truly believe he’s far too professional for such dark arts; he fucked up.
Also he ran/went off the pitch without the refs permission so the goal couldn't be ruled off for Mcburnie being in the keepers eyeline as he technically counted as playing everyone onside even though he was off the pitch! A rule I didn't know existed until after the game

Back
Top Bottom