Incoming? Ersun Yanal

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Don't know who he is, but I wouldn't be totally against something like this.

"The 51-year-old Yanal coached Eskişehirspor this past season and led the Central Anatolian side to eighth place in the 18-team Süper Lig. He had previously coached Denizlispor, Ankaragücü, Gençlerbirliği, the Turkish national team, Manisaspor and Trabzonspor but achieved only scant success. In fact, he left or was forced to leave almost all these teams, except Eskişehirspor, before his contract expired. The reason was that Yanal usually adopted a self-destructive tactic of going all out on attack and leaving huge holes in the midfield and defense. That may be why matches involving a team under his tutelage were interesting to watch and also the reason why his team, more often than not, conceded almost as many goals as it scored. Yanal may have changed his tactics a little bit, but the result remained almost exactly the same. While managing Eskişehirspor, the team scored 48 goals but conceded 40."

Could be interesting!

Experienced coach, went to England in the week, Saudi Arabia's Sports Minister Prince Abdullah bin Moosad 1 League team owned by Sheffield United chairman Kevin McCabe met with

Sheffield Turkish manager Selahattin Baki president through interviews McCabe, Ersun officially conveyed to the lateral transfer offers.

Sheffield United Chairman of the lats, "we'll follow you for a long time and we know you want to work at a club outside of Turkey. If you agree we want to make a long-term agreement with you. Our goal is to rise to the Premier League within three years," he revealed.

Chairman McCabe then Prince Abdullah told the owner of the club's projects for the future and said he would mobilize all opportunities for success. The lateral, located 127-year history, he said he honored the transfer offer from a club and asked for time to think.

Prince Abdullah bin Moosad, is among the most successful Arab businessmen. The greater fortune to many fortune from his job with its own family heritage Prince Abdullah, one of the world's largest paper manufacturers. Nearest Alex Ferguson with one of his friends who often eat Prince Abdullah, is constantly on the information from the legendary football coach.

Here's what the article said - translated. You can get the picture. I'm not convinced that McCabe is behind Adkins, but onlyy ime will tell. Hope I'm wrong.

"The 51-year-old Yanal coached Eskişehirspor this past season and led the Central Anatolian side to eighth place in the 18-team Süper Lig. He had previously coached Denizlispor, Ankaragücü, Gençlerbirliği, the Turkish national team, Manisaspor and Trabzonspor but achieved only scant success. In fact, he left or was forced to leave almost all these teams, except Eskişehirspor, before his contract expired. The reason was that Yanal usually adopted a self-destructive tactic of going all out on attack and leaving huge holes in the midfield and defense. That may be why matches involving a team under his tutelage were interesting to watch and also the reason why his team, more often than not, conceded almost as many goals as it scored. Yanal may have changed his tactics a little bit, but the result remained almost exactly the same. While managing Eskişehirspor, the team scored 48 goals but conceded 40."

Could be interesting!

Somebody tell me they are making this up for a laugh.

We sacked Wilson , brought in rookie Morgan to try and match the new manager syndrome which worked wonders at S6 regarding booting Megson and bringing in Jones, but we failed big style against mighty Yeovil .

S6 has this Jonny Foreigner who has had more clubs than Jack Nicholson , no fucker has heard of , and we seem to be following the same formatted procedures.

Cannot be true , we must be making it up . You know he will wear a jumper over his shoulders and brown brogues with a blue suit.

UTB

FFS. Pigs get lucky with a foreign coach so we immediately jump on the bandwagon.
What fucking players is he going to bring in to a L1 club? Does he even know what L1 is?
I bet he's used to working under a DoF structure as well. He'll turn up saying let me talk to the Head of Recruitment about who we've got lined up...

Not that I agree with the move, but it could be that we are moving to more of a pigs way of doing things if this is true.

Bring in a guy who's had more clubs than my golf bag and let the transfer committee sign the players.

Just for info, how many of you thought that Carlvalhal had good knowledge of Hooper, Bannon, Wallace etc before they signed? If there is anything their model proves is that if you get the right manager who players like and you add good players to the mix, you will have a good season.

Not that I agree with the move, but it could be that we are moving to more of a pigs way of doing things if this is true.

Bring in a guy who's had more clubs than my golf bag and let the transfer committee sign the players.

Just for info, how many of you thought that Carlvalhal had good knowledge of Hooper, Bannon, Wallace etc before they signed? If there is anything their model proves is that if you get the right manager who players like and you add good players to the mix, you will have a good season.
If you get a good manager and good players we'll have a good season?

Fuck, why didn't we think of that before?

FFS. Pigs get lucky with a foreign coach so we immediately jump on the bandwagon.
What fucking players is he going to bring in to a L1 club? Does he even know what L1 is?
I bet he's used to working under a DoF structure as well. He'll turn up saying let me talk to the Head of Recruitment about who we've got lined up...

McCabe: "you will like it here lad, we are in League 1, er.....that is the best league, that is why we call it League 1, now, sign this contract, there's a good lad..."

Could be wrong here, as I am not up on all things pig, but wasn't the story that Carlos knew Mourhino? Could it be as simple as Mourhino saying something like "If I wanted to create a team to get to the top 10 of the Championship, maybe play offs, here are the players I would be looking at...."

Seems like a decent enough gamble to me, sounds like he has a much more entertaining idea of what football is and hes got a better win ratio than our boring Nige too

he might be able to pluck some gems from Turkey for us if it is true

Punt in the dark. No experience in English football. It's a big no for me.

Wtf is going on?

Scary I'll tell yer

Success or a complete failure and utter embarrassment inside 2 months and alas another season in division 3

I suppose it would be easy to say I'm in, but I'm not

Could be wrong here, as I am not up on all things pig, but wasn't the story that Carlos knew Mourhino? Could it be as simple as Mourhino saying something like "If I wanted to create a team to get to the top 10 of the Championship, maybe play offs, here are the players I would be looking at...."

No , because the level Jose works at . If you hit him with them names , in his style and accent , who the fuck is Hooper , Bannon , Wallace ,.

UTB.

you missed an important part of the sentence but nevermind
Not really. If the board backs managers properly instead of sacking them when the players whinge then it would be a lot less relevant whether they liked him or not.

My main point is that there are clearly people behind the scenes that know football and recruitment at the sty. Assuming Turnbull will fuck off when Adkins gets the sack (given KM's disparaging comments) there will be no one on the 'technical committee' to advise the new manager.

Somebody tell me they are making this up for a laugh.

We sacked Wilson , brought in rookie Morgan to try and match the new manager syndrome which worked wonders at S6 regarding booting Megson and bringing in Jones, but we failed big style against mighty Yeovil .

S6 has this Jonny Foreigner who has had more clubs than Jack Nicholson , no fucker has heard of , and we seem to be following the same formatted procedures.

Cannot be true , we must be making it up . You know he will wear a jumper over his shoulders and brown brogues with a blue suit.

UTB

Exactly what I thought. It was hilarious when they appointed Carlos, with his track record, it didn't seem quite so funny as the season wore on and might be even less comical in a month or so......

I'd be willing to gamble on someone like this managing a decent squad of players as long as communication wasn't a problem. The issue would be transfers, no doubt we'd bring in some players from abroad, which would be exciting and couldn't be any less productive, but we'd still have to sign British based players and I don't have much faith that there's anyone at the club who would make that easier for him - same goes for when it comes to information about our current squad.

One thing's for sure, if we are going to go down this route then we need an appointment as quickly as possible - even more so than if we were appointing a British manager.

he might be able to pluck some gems from Turkey for us if it is true
Doubt it, I think non EU players need to be at a certain standard in order to qualify to play here. I remember Sel Baki saying something in regards to that on twitter.

Back
Top Bottom