Traianos Dellas

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Bladesmanstan

Reaction score
I would prefer Dellas to Yanal. His stats as a manager are good and if it reflects his performance in our league aswell, i would be more than pleased with this appointment. 111 games in total 76 wins 20 draws and only 15 defeats. His teams have scored 222 goals and conceded 79. His win rate is 68.47 percent.

He would be mad to leave Greece for Sheffield, if we were in Championship he would maybe consider it but his wife is a Greek model or something I think so would be reluctant to move

He would be mad to leave Greece for Sheffield, if we were in Championship he would maybe consider it but his wife is a Greek model or something I think so would be reluctant to move

Yeah the state of Greece at the moment is a great reason to stay there....

Get the big lad in. Foot like a traction engine

I had a Groundhog Day nightmare last night. Adkins refused to go, he signed Hammond and Sammon then made Woolford captain and Weir DoF. We didn't bother signing any CBs and waited until Christmas to see how the current squad were playing. Then we signed a raft of Scottish midgets who couldn't get a game in Scotland. Blah blah......... It couldn't happen again.........

Could it?

I had a Groundhog Day nightmare last night. Adkins refused to go, he signed Hammond and Sammon then made Woolford captain and Weir DoF. We didn't bother signing any CBs and waited until Christmas to see how the current squad were playing. Then we signed a raft of Scottish midgets who couldn't get a game in Scotland. Blah blah......... It couldn't happen again.........

Could it?

Yeah but what an honest bunch of lads we'd have if you then got a tearful El Collo popping back over....

Yeah the state of Greece at the moment is a great reason to stay there....

Get the big lad in. Foot like a traction engine

Greece may well be in a state but I'd hardly say we have anything to shout about, corrupt police forces all over country, jihadis hiding amongst us, a Tory government privatising everything they can get their hands on, at least if he stayed in Greece he could look out the window of his Villa at a nice bit of sunshine not grey drizzle, but I digress, on a footballing level he would be daft to take our job on, club is in a mess, no leadership, no hope, and soon no players hardly, get Alan Sugar in he likes hiring people

Greece may well be in a state but I'd hardly say we have anything to shout about, corrupt police forces all over country, jihadis hiding amongst us, a Tory government privatising everything they can get their hands on, at least if he stayed in Greece he could look out the window of his Villa at a nice bit of sunshine not grey drizzle, but I digress, on a footballing level he would be daft to take our job on, club is in a mess, no leadership, no hope, and soon no players hardly, get Alan Sugar in he likes hiring people

Yeah you've certainly got a bright outlook on Sheffield.

Erm.... excuse me... This campaign has already been launched in the equally ridiculous Ersun Yanal thread. As campaign co-coordinator I shall allow the bantz to continue hither.

Lets start with this future Blades gaffer tussling with a past one. Skin'im Vas!

apr-1998-vas-borbokis-of-sheffield-united-is-challenged-by-gary-speed-picture-id1634317

Erm.... excuse me... This campaign has already been launched in the equally ridiculous Ersun Yanal thread. As campaign co-coordinator I shall allow the bantz to continue hither.

Lets start with this future Blades gaffer tussling with a past one. Skin'im Vas!

apr-1998-vas-borbokis-of-sheffield-united-is-challenged-by-gary-speed-picture-id1634317

Look at the determination on those two's faces. We need some of that please. Brilliant. And RIP.

Back
Top Bottom