Incoming? Dan Burn

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

A lot of the Fulham fans think he's the best CB at the club at the minute and some of them saying they are disappointed he's leaving..... Looking like it could be a class signing if he's that highly rated at a big championship club.

So why would they sell him to us in L1?

Adkins must have. It's a verb "to have". "Of" is a preposition and a jolly good one at that. "Burn is one of the players we may sign"

There is no verb "to of". "Must of" is literally nonsense. It has no meaning.

Just trying to save the English language...tomorrow I'll cure the common cold.

Another useful post. ;)

I would be more than happy if we were to sign Burn. My confidence of promotion would rapidly increase.

Would be delighted with Hammond and Burn. Spine of the team well and truly sorted.
If Higgo is off then yes, we will need backup for the Fish.

But, I still think we need another pacy wide option, unless Flynn is close to a return. Done is still months away.

But ..... is he too tall?, I am a firm believer that CB's should be tall but they also need to be strong intimidating twats and he just seems lanky not the scary giant like let's say mertesacker.

Would be delighted with Hammond and Burn. Spine of the team well and truly sorted.
If Higgo is off then yes, we will need backup for the Fish.

But, I still think we need another pacy wide option, unless Flynn is close to a return. Done is still months away.
easy bring DCL back he is 6ft isn't he?

easy bring DCL back he is 6ft isn't he?

DCL did cross my mind but not sure how long we have loaned him for. Was it short term or for the season? If the latter then not sure we can recall.

History shows that nothing is guaranteed with SUFC! Ched being sent down, 3-1 up on penalties in PO Final shoot out.... I could go on and on.

History shows that nothing is guaranteed with SUFC! Ched being sent down, 3-1 up on penalties in PO Final shoot out.... I could go on and on.
We're not a one man team this year and we have a manager who knows how to get out of this league.

I'm confident of promotion with the squad we have but with these two I reckon top two for certain

The footballing gods have just printed that out and put it up on the dressing room wall. No pre game talk needed.

Do they have mark cooper's comments pinned up next to them?

When is the cut off for JPT. for example if we sign players before midday can they play tonight?

This would be a top signing. Remember seeing him for Yeovil a couple of times and looked very commanding

we were never 3-1 up mate.

When is the cut off for JPT. for example if we sign players before midday can they play tonight?

If the rumours are true (big IF) would we want to risk players of that quality in the Paint Pot? I can just see the reaction if Hammond (made up name, just for example) broke his leg after half an hour...

Hammond, I do know. An integral part of Leicester's fabulous late run to premiership safety last season; NA's former captain. I think he'll be the best central midfielder in League One and a leader at that.
Hardly... he made the odd appearance off the bench.

However, I do agree he would be a great signing.

Back
Top Bottom