Sorry Brewster your time is up….

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Oh I’m sorry I thought he’d had 3 years out as our highest paid player…what a bizarre post 🤷‍♂️
He’s not been our highest paid player.
It’s been reported before that although his fee was high he wanted to come and play football so he wasn’t greedy in what he asked for.

There is no doubt the pivotal point in the game was Brewster’s injury. McAtee was MOTM, giving Wolves much more to think about, running tirelessly, and bringing others into the game. It was like having an extra player.

There’s a lesson for Heckingbottom there. McAtee is much more valuable to the team than Brewster.

The same goes for Archer, who after a first half similar to Brewster’s, was much improved and scored a second PL goal. Of course he had a big hand in another.

People keep telling me Brewster is showing something. What? He’s not quick, he gets knocked off the ball, his positional sense is really poor, and when he does get a shot it’s invariably wide or at the keeper.

I accept he’s done things in the Championship. But at this point he isn’t anywhere near PL level (like Traore, another baffling signing).

It should be Archer and McBurnie, and when McBurnie is injured you have an extra man in midfield. Plus McAtee should always start if fit, because like last season he’s one of our best players.

I don’t care about Brewster’s fee, attitude or wages. What I care about is if he can cut it in the PL. he can’t.

He’s undoubtedly been a waste of money so far. I really hope he manages to improve but he keeps getting injured.

Loan him out in January or summer probably some League One club will show interest

Let's see how long he is out for, if at all. Hecky's comments about it gave me some unease however, seems there were some concerns he had done something in training. I do think someone royally cocked up when doing the medical for him though.

Bournemouth had to write-off Jordan Ibe, we will probably have to do the same.

If Abdullah had rinsed the club for anywhere near the amount of money that Brewster has he’d rightly be getting pelters.

If Abdullah had rinsed the club for anywhere near the amount of money that Brewster has he’d rightly be getting pelters.
What a stupid comment. Brewster hasn’t “rinsed the club” for a penny. We offered him a contract. He signed it. Why would he be given pelters?

Nowhere near the highest paid player on our books
Berge was the highest paid. It’s not Brewster fault of the price tag,as said Wilder paid a huge sum for him with great potential,unfortunately a big gamble failed miserably instead of buying a couple of oven ready premiership players. It happens often. Another example is Martial. There are many others.

See through what?…the truth?…nah that’s pretty rock solid.
Nothing you have said is true, just your opinion. The Ebrell comment...not true, Brewster being highest paid player....not true, me being a happy clapper who doesnt watch the team on a regular basis...not true. You've just made yourself look a bit silly that's all with how you've tried to portray your opinions. As I said you sound like a spotty kid off twitter.

The state of this thread, slagging someone who's simply been unlucky with injuries. Dare I suggest that what he did or didn't do in the first half might have everything to do with having an extremely defensive central three leaving oceans of space between the front two and everyone else, and that if it was Archer who got a knock, Brewster would have looked much better after the link man in McAtee came on?

The state of this thread, slagging someone who's simply been unlucky with injuries. Dare I suggest that what he did or didn't do in the first half might have everything to do with having an extremely defensive central three leaving oceans of space between the front two and everyone else, and that if it was Archer who got a knock, Brewster would have looked much better after the link man in McAtee came on?
You can dare to suggest it. Doesn’t make it true though.

Let's see how long he is out for, if at all. Hecky's comments about it gave me some unease however, seems there were some concerns he had done something in training. I do think someone royally cocked up when doing the medical for him though.

Not the smartest of ideas by Hecky to start him when he knew he had picked up something in training.

Hecky can say he really wanted to play all he likes but surely Brewster is a player you just don't take the risk with.

What a stupid comment. Brewster hasn’t “rinsed the club” for a penny. We offered him a contract. He signed it. Why would he be given pelters?
He’s stealing a living, I understand he’s only working to a contract but he’s had a fortune out of the club and we’ve got probably 3 points away at Swansea to show for that outlay.

Nothing you have said is true, just your opinion. The Ebrell comment...not true, Brewster being highest paid player....not true, me being a happy clapper who doesnt watch the team on a regular basis...not true. You've just made yourself look a bit silly that's all with how you've tried to portray your opinions. As I said you sound like a spotty kid off twitter.
Give me some evidence ….any…to refute that he’s been an abject failure…stop trying to deflect with silly little personal digs…it’s pathetic.

He’s stealing a living, I understand he’s only working to a contract but he’s had a fortune out of the club and we’ve got probably 3 points away at Swansea to show for that outlay.
He’s stealing nothing .

He’s being paid the contract he has been offered by the club .

He’s had horrible injuries , he’s been out for a year and he is trying to make a go of it in a struggling team .

And yes , he was poor yesterday and i honestly don’t think we will see anything from him .

But that’s the way the mop flops

In my opinion we cant start brewster and archer together, both similar players one or the other with mcatee or with mcburnie, but give him some slack hes been out for ages and is still getting up to speed
WE need a target man other than Ollie Mac, who seems to play 3 games then has 3 games out injured or suspended, I'm sorry but that is not enough! Brewster and Archer are too similar to play together!

Back
Top Bottom