Sorry Brewster your time is up….

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I think the title of the thread is a bit too over dramatic, bit of an attention grabber. I actually thought his hold up play was very good before he came off. He’s just got to stop getting injured and stay fit, which does seem impossible but there’s a player in him for sure and at 23 years old his time is definitely not up.

I think the title of the thread is a bit too over dramatic, bit of an attention grabber. I actually thought his hold up play was very good before he came off. He’s just got to stop getting injured and stay fit, which does seem impossible but there’s a player in him for sure and at 23 years old his time is definitely not up.
You think that’s grabbing attention!?…when, since he’s been here, has he performed anywhere near a satisfactory and consistent standard?….all we keep hearing is..” there’s a player in him”….well your entitled to your opinion as I am mine…he has been a complete waste of money….Osula would have been the much better option.

Gary wasn't happy.

Offers absolutely nothing going forward or in the press and never has done. John Ebrell in his 40minutes with us did more…should not start another game.
Nasty cunt! The guy is trying to get back to playing at full speed after months out. Niggles will come until he reaches full fitness. Give him a break.

His hold up was good and he had some nice touches, offered far more than Archer in the first half

Where is this player you speak of? Apart from the assist at Swansea and the goal at Blackburn he has offered absolutely fuckall.

I am generally patient with players but I have never seen anything in Brewster to convince me he's good enough for us. This level or below. We took a big risk on a player who had proven very little and it didn't pay off. No problem with his attitude or anything he just simply isn't good enough.

He’s got to do so much more than stay fit. He offers absolutely nothing.

If he’s fit this time next season he will be loaned out to a league one team thus finding his level

He was joining in the celebrations.post.game jumping on players. Hopefully it was a precaution. If he remains injury free (big if), I still think he could be a good player for us.

According to Hecky it's just a jarred knee that he did in training and felt again so they got him off then as they were playing to make the mcatee sub anyway at half time

Yeah he only got a slight rip in his sock so they took him off as a precaution. Cant be too careful. :)

What a bizarre thing to come out with after a much needed win and you can see the players rallying around each other.

Brewster has had a year out & no pre season. What do you expect from him? He’s going to get niggles.
Oh I’m sorry I thought he’d had 3 years out as our highest paid player…what a bizarre post 🤷‍♂️

Everyone is entitled to their opinion that's why it is called a forum. From BLUT looking down in the first half I saw a player that does not make runs. His work rate is very poor his passing is poor. We won and its a great feeling and a great effort in the second half. McAtee brought more energy in his play.

In his time with us he has learnt nothing. Even allowing for the injuries his contributions have been poor. Sorry Brewster your time is up was exactly what I thought at half time.

Every game there are positives and negatives, just because we won doesn't mean we have to ignore his performance. And likewise when we lose we shouldn't ignore those that played well.

Offers absolutely nothing going forward or in the press and never has done. John Ebrell in his 40minutes with us did more…should not start another game.
First win of season.
Pegged back in last minute.
Still managed to win.
Fantastic mood in the stadium.
Monkey of their backs...

Let's slag Brewster... grow up

Back
Top Bottom