Why is he so quiet ?.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

An example
I work in derby with so many good derby lads .
Right until last season derby had serious financial issues , points deduction and transfer embargo.
The new chairman came in , he has attended every game home and away as he's a fan . They've got promoted under him and Paul Warne and he's promising derby 60 million investment next season .
13 million.per year == 39 million,losses so there going to risk financial problems again 60 million is way over what they can lose and stay within financial restrictions or am I wrong?.

Because he’s not sunning himself in the Railway beer garden 24/7, do you really think he’s not aware of what’s happening at the club. Being quiet is not the same as not being interested.
Never said it was . What is strange is his absence from the club when all around the club seems to be in free fall . What are his plans to stop the rot ? Or his he fine that the club is in free fall being labeled the worst team to grace the prem and being a laughing stock of the football world ? We fans deserve an explanation what his views are on one of the most awful seasons the clubs supporters have witnessed in many a year ,but no not a bloody mutter .

13 million.per year == 39 million,losses so there going to risk financial problems again 60 million is way over what they can lose and stay within financial restrictions or am I wrong?.
If the investment is in players it won’t count in any ffp calculations.

If i had a a business that is supposed to be losing millions a year and failing I would want to be the one with MY finger on the pulse . I would want to know every little detail and fart what was going on ,I really would not leave it to others to answer the questions that really need addressing . Do you think a person like Alan Sugar or anyone else like him would let others face the flack and only appear when the sun is shinning .No chance he would be straight in there trying to get the thing back on track and face the questions that people want a answer to . He is the guy in charge nobody else the buck stops with him .
We will have made a huge profit this season…

I think the plan was him and mcabe were gonna run the club until a billionaire came in then they would sell and both get a profit until mcabe did the dirty and now the Prince is stuck with us but can't afford to chuck mega millions at us

He couldn't give a toss about on the pitch matters, all he's interested in is MONEY!!
Joined up thinking should tell you that desperate failings on the pitch - like we’ve been seeing - cost him millions.

Because being from Saudi (and a minor Royal) he has no moral conscious, he doesn't care about United or the fans just wanted to big himself up, but unfortunately its backfired!

An example
I work in derby with so many good derby lads .
Right until last season derby had serious financial issues , points deduction and transfer embargo.
The new chairman came in , he has attended every game home and away as he's a fan . They've got promoted under him and Paul Warne and he's promising derby 60 million investment next season .
Promoted to the prem / relegated from the prem = ruined.

The Prince never seems to show any leadership or acknowledgement to our situation ?. Things are happening OFF the pitch and of course ON the pitch it's a disaster !. Is he frightened of Radio Sheff's questions ? surely they can't be worse than what he gets from TalkSport etc. ? . He could clear things up ie. Does he think Hecky & Wilder could have done better with the crap signings and injury woes . Has he got a plan going forward ? , perhaps he could give us a Churchillian ... we will fight them on the beaches... speech and cheer us up ?. But NOTHING ever comes our way from him ?. If he is committed to our cause then just appear somewhere and bloody say so..... Stop Hiding...:( UTB...... 😊.
It’s pathetic isn’t it

What a leader

After the Prince sacked Slav and brought Hecky in, he made a statement that the football club would be fronted by Bettis and Hecky and they would be the ones doing the talking.

The prince stepped back and rarely speaks because he has people to do that

I used to have someone to speak for me. Up till the divorce at least.

Haven't they got promoted
Yes but players left as all walked. All out of contract. Their CEO & Head Coach have also walked. Like the French club which he had to sell because they were debt free when he bought it. A year later he's got them into debt. The French equivalent of FA threw them into non league. They said to be reinstated he had to sell to someone they could check out & pay off all the debts he's run up in the club's name. So he had to do this which apparently made him unwell. We've got £80 M worth of his loans secured on us. Surely a buyer won't give him £170 M PLUS £80 M to pay off his debts. If you don't believe me look on Companies House Sheffield United FC. There are 4 financial institutions loans plus 1 to a leasing company. He's just a liability.

Never said it was . What is strange is his absence from the club when all around the club seems to be in free fall . What are his plans to stop the rot ? Or his he fine that the club is in free fall being labeled the worst team to grace the prem and being a laughing stock of the football world ? We fans deserve an explanation what his views are on one of the most awful seasons the clubs supporters have witnessed in many a year ,but no not a bloody mutter .
They've even had to open up the Sponsors Player Awards Dinner to fans who haven't been deemed worthy to attend in past seasons. Because the sponsors, their employees & clients would rather eat their own feet than attend. Its as though the owner & hierarchy don't comprehend how horrendous its been for fans watching these vile games. When we were relegated in the covid season games were mostly lost by fine margins by the odd goal. It wasn't as gut wrenching & nauseating as this season. I can't see sponsors rushing to sponsor us again or hordes of season tickets being sold this summer. We're not interested in infrastructure first & foremost. We are interested in the quality of players we watch & not freebies & loans. We want a team of our own players with football skills for the league we are in. We've been in the Prem 3 seasons coutesy of Chris Wilder & Hecky despite our cheapskate all monies must be paid into his United World Bank account in Switzerland owner. Very dodgy !!!!

Yes but players left as all walked. All out of contract. Their CEO & Head Coach have also walked. Like the French club which he had to sell because they were debt free when he bought it. A year later he's got them into debt. The French equivalent of FA threw them into non league. They said to be reinstated he had to sell to someone they could check out & pay off all the debts he's run up in the club's name. So he had to do this which apparently made him unwell. We've got £80 M worth of his loans secured on us. Surely a buyer won't give him £170 M PLUS £80 M to pay off his debts. If you don't believe me look on Companies House Sheffield United FC. There are 4 financial institutions loans plus 1 to a leasing company. He's just a liability.
Dirk Kuyt has walked?

After the Prince sacked Slav and brought Hecky in, he made a statement that the football club would be fronted by Bettis and Hecky and they would be the ones doing the talking.

The prince stepped back and rarely speaks because he has people to do that
I recall he turned up for the match when promotion was celebrated last Spring.

So a little public word of thanks for the fans loyalty + hints of a plan for the future might not go amiss.

Maybe he's quiet coz he's considering Wilder's future.

Has cheeky chappie Barrow Boy Bettis chirped up ?

Maybe he's quiet coz we're about to get a Head of Recruitment ?

Plenty of urgent work for whoever that will be.

[/QUOTE]
I recall he turned up for the match when promotion was celebrated last Spring.

So a little public word of thanks for the fans loyalty + hints of a plan for the future might not go amiss.

Maybe he's quiet coz he's considering Wilder's future.

Has cheeky chappie Barrow Boy Bettis chirped up ?

Maybe he's quiet coz we're about to get a Head of Recruitment ?

Plenty of urgent work for whoever that will be.

I’m already in place. I just need a bigger office…….

Investment goes into the balance sheet , not the P&L accounts.
So , broadly speaking , if their owner wants to fund transfer fees , the club can just keep it's eye on wages/depreciation(amortisation) and it'll be ok.

Tbh I don't particularly want a chairman speaking out every every weeks/months. Bettis did his interview in March the Prince spoke to YouTube in December. How much more often do you want to hear from them?
One more time, to announce he’s sold the club, and is taking Bettis with him, to manage United World!

Yes but without any plan for next season. Abdullah refused a good take-over offer and just wants to continue without investing a penny. That means weekly humiliation next season at a higher level. We want him out. He breaks promises, drives away good people and never shows up.

What was this 'good offer' he turned down?
Can you remind me when it waxs made and by whom?
A link to a reputable source will suffice.

Joined up thinking should tell you that desperate failings on the pitch - like we’ve been seeing - cost him millions.
You can’t blame Hecky for costing millions and I’m sure Wilder would argue differently. In the Prince’s words ‘best person for the job’ and he’d sacked him a couple if years ago. As wilder said with a wry smile ‘not at the time’ he stopped short of saying he’d been sacked in a pre-match chat before his first game back.

Back
Top Bottom