CONFIRMED Anis Slimane

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Presuming he will be announced today or tomorrow.
Be nice if it's a double unveiling but seems doubtful.

"A fee, in the region of £2m, has been agreed with Brondby and personal terms have also been reached with the player. That the medical was booked in for today and is one of the remaining obstacles for the club to overcome."

He's decent. Reportedly decked one of Brondby's star players in a training game recently.

Apparently Brondby want all £2mil up front and not in installments because of what happened to us in January, and the money we still owe to other clubs.

I can only assume that the delay is due to every sofa being searched at Bramall Lane and Shirecliffe to pool together all the lost fifty pences and pound coins, and so that the Prince can sell some more bog rolls off the back of a van at a car boot sale to raise the £2mil.

Other than that I don't understand the delay given that the medical was supposed to be yesterday with everything else agreed.

Apparently Brondby want all £2mil up front and not in installments because of what happened to us in January, and the money we still owe to other clubs.

I can only assume that the delay is due to every sofa being searched at Bramall Lane and Shirecliffe to pool together all the lost fifty pences and pound coins, and so that the Prince can sell some more bog rolls off the back of a van at a car boot sale to raise the £2mil.

Other than that I don't understand the delay given that the medical was supposed to be yesterday with everything else agreed.
A real roller coaster of a post
Started off to a flyer with some itk but then dipped rapidly with some infeasible furniture humour but tgen levelled out with a concerned realistic tone

Medical today could be why

A real roller coaster of a post
Started off to a flyer with some itk but then dipped rapidly with some infeasible furniture humour but tgen levelled out with a concerned realistic tone
Variety is the spice of life.

I didn't realise the medical was today, I thought it was booked for Monday (yesterday).

I thought I read somewhere we only owed 1 transfer fee now and that wasn't very large.

I thought I read somewhere we only owed 1 transfer fee now and that wasn't very large.

Still, it may not be overly comforting if you're a Brondby board member and you're financially in the shit, negotiating more up front for what should be a negligible amount for a Premier League team is completely understandable

So it’s actually £130 mill, cheers James

I can't believe that

Not because it's written in The Star (which is usually a big warning), but because it seems competent and I can't associate that with United

I can't believe that

Not because it's written in The Star (which is usually a big warning), but because it seems competent and I can't associate that with United
Can only mean nobody else is interested in him because 1m upfront is nothing !!

Re announcements I can see Slimane and Traore being announced together in the new kit

Back
Top Bottom