2022/2023 Match Thread Sheffield United v. Blackburn Rovers - FA Cup Quarter Final - 19th March 2023

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

SUFC
SUFC
SUFC

Final

Final
Final
BLA
BLA
BLA
Status
Ratings for this match closed
  • Admin
sufc.gif
vs.
blackburnrovers.gif

FA Cup Quarter Final - Sunday 19th March 2023 - 12:00 - Bramall Lane

Please keep all discussion related to the match within this thread.

Matchday Stats/Player Ratings - https://www.s24su.com/forum/match-day/match/sheffield-united-vs-blackburn-rovers.655/

Officials:

Referee: Tim Robinson
Assistant Referee: Timothy Wood
Assistant Referee: Nick Greenhalgh
VAR: Paul Tierney
AVAR: Richard West

Coverage:

Follow via S24SU Twitter: https://twitter.com/s24su

Need a VPN? - https://www.s24su.com/forum/threads/vpn-usage.87094/

1671401521883.png

📺
Live TV Coverage:

SUTV Live - https://live.sufc.co.uk/

Screenshot 2023-03-15 at 22.32.21.png

Might be a goodwill sort of thing that helps with a new contract

But he seems to have missed 3 or 4 games now for baby reasons

We pay him a lot to play football

Dead rubber or not, I'd be quite pissed off with this line up had I not returned my ticket

Might be a goodwill sort of thing that helps with a new contract

But he seems to have missed 3 or 4 games now for baby reasons

We pay him a lot to play football

Dead rubber or not, I'd be quite pissed off with this line up had I not returned my ticket
Think Heckingbottom has the say if he shows up or not, it's good management.

I'm not sure they they will all be leaving given Heckys comments
If he keeps any of them, he's not planning on us being in the Prem for more than a season! :confused:

They have been great servants but were too slow two years ago in the prem. Be sentimental today, but ruthless from tomorrow onwards!!

Stevens is barely L2 standard in his current condition and it won't be much of a lovely sentimental farewell if he costs us the game will it

They should be wanting to repay those who went to Huddersfield

Should also be prioritising playing players who'll benefit from the game time and who we hope to benefit from in the future, but there's none of that. Only on the bench, which itself is odd. Osula but no Jebbison? Buyabu and Brooks but no Coulibaly?

Stevens is barely L2 standard in his current condition and it won't be much of a lovely sentimental farewell if he costs us the game will it

Should also be prioritising playing players who'll benefit from the game time and who we hope to benefit from in the future, but there's none of that. Only on the bench, which itself is odd. Osula but no Jebbison? Buyabu and Brooks but no Coulibaly?
Coulibaly will not be here next season
I've confused what you have against Osula?

That CB of theirs Trusty might be one to keep an eye on today

Left footed, started nearly every game, 24 year old and still contracted to Arsenal

Coulibaly will not be here next season
I've confused what you have against Osula?
He definitely leaving? Does seem likely, would have played more if PH fancied him at all but still thought he might have more of a look at him

Nowt against Osula. I rate him. Would have him on bench with Jebbison starting. But if only 1 involved, it's odd it would be him

Do we know anything about this lad ?

Google says defender, 21 yo

SUFC says a forward
Full back.
Will be cover for any injuries in that position today as we are short on cover.
Nowhere near ready yet for first team imo. But I am no expert, seen him live about 6 times.
Probably be loaned out next season to League 2.

Repay?? Jeezus.. We've been promoted..

Not been paying attention, been doing other stuff since before the lineups were out, looking at that horrific starting XI choice and the half time score my decisions appear justified. Nice for Fleck and Stevens to get one last lot of appearance money. Learning anything for next season? Fuck that

Back
Top Bottom