Yann Karamoh

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Is the VISA going to be this season's fax machine?

15 points are required I think he would qualify

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-08-31 at 18.46.00.png
    Screenshot 2021-08-31 at 18.46.00.png
    247.5 KB · Views: 48
Can we stop trying to compare our potential signings with erections, nuts, in fact any bodily parts or fluids please. At this rate I’ll have to ingnore half the feckin members (shit I’m doing it now) cause I don’t want to banter with blokes I’ve got disturbing images of.

Last edited:
Heres the link:

How do Fulham sign u21’s from Brazil and we can’t get a Frenchy in
Because it’s us that’s doing it we’re following a long tradition of deadline day cock ups 😂

Can we stop trying to compare our potential signings with erections, nuts, in fact any bodily fluids please. At this rate I’ll have to ingnore half the feckin members (shit I’m doing it now) cause I don’t want to banter with blokes I’ve got disturbing images of.
Ok, if we get the signings over the line I’ll have the op and turn my man-gland into an artificial vulva, then shove all manner of stuff right fucking up it until I squirt about a gallon of bilp all over the living room carpet. That any better?

Ok, if we get the signings over the line I’ll have the op and turn my man-gland into an artificial vulva, then shove all manner of stuff right fucking up it until I squirt about a gallon of bilp all over the living room carpet. That any better?
Sounds hot

24 Serie A appearances
2 cup appearances
Represented France 21s.

A work permit under current regulations isn’t going to be a problem.

24 Serie A appearances
2 cup appearances
Represented France 21s.

A work permit under current regulations isn’t going to be a problem.

It's on minutes though. If you work it out it's 14 full games. He represented France U-21s about 4 years ago, so not sure that counts?

It's on minutes though. If you work it out it's 14 full games. He represented France U-21s about 4 years ago, so not sure that counts?
Go through the criteria. He’s fine.
He gets 12 points just for having played a single game for Parma.
If there is a problem, it isn’t the work permit.

Last edited:
Can we stop trying to compare our potential signings with erections, nuts, in fact any bodily parts or fluids please. At this rate I’ll have to ingnore half the feckin members (shit I’m doing it now) cause I don’t want to banter with blokes I’ve got disturbing images of.

Nuts are the new tits

He’s just been sighted sat on the platform at Gare du Nord looking puzzled.🤷🏻‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom