New shirt sponsor

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Oh it's a complete rip off , especially when fully vaccinated people are being made to use them . Think the chancellor would like for all of us to holiday in the UK
Honestly I'd love to. However when the choices are "rearrange to a different date" still not avoiding the test costs or cancel and lose the lot it's not a hard choice 😂 told our lass if we get denied again this time (last time we took the tests 1 hour earlier than we should've) website said "take the tests 72 hours before you fly" not "72 hours before your departure time" that we're getting a refund and going to skeg Vegas for a fortnight instead lol.

4 pages in the space of a few hours and the majority grown men moaning about how the logo will look on the shirt 😆

Suppose it invites the question of who our ideal sponsor would be?!
Good sponsors:

Beer
Tyres (not cars)
Household electronics
Timber Merchants or anything loosely related to the building trade

Bad sponsors:

Financial services
Gambling companies
Children’s lollipops
Airlines
Countries (visit Malta/Rwanda/Azerbaijan etc)

Also it looks crap if multiple teams have the same sponsor (unless it’s Opel or Coca-Cola)

Read it initially as Radox. Could have unveiled it with Lunny in his speedos stepping in to a bubble bath.

"Relax, that's what I've been doing all season".

The only decent sponsor we've had since Wards was Teletext Holidays. Wards just pips Laver to the sponsorship title.
Who the fuck wears Speedos in the bath?

Don’t want to disappoint anyone but the shirt will have been signed off over 12 months ago. With this sponsor being signed much later than that.

a big green sticker is inevitable.

further more this is equally as bad as a betting Co IMO.. I mean what money is paying for this sponsorship? It would seem its very likely coming from the awarded government contract.. fully expect us to be dragged into the inevitable inquiry into Covid spending and awarding of contracts ffs.

I quite like that logo. Looks like something you might see on an 80's 911 rally car. Much better than the abomination we had in the Prem.

the red O reminds me of a sponsor Plymouth had in the 90s

1622093651441.jpeg

A company is willing to put millions into the club and all we’re bothered about is the colour of the logo on the shirt. All whilst moaning about impending player sales. Grow up.

I don't normally pay attention to Glassdoor review but christ this is a stack of evidence.

A healthcare company that doesn't offer sick pay. Nuts.
I see a lot of places like this, sadly it’s the rule not the exception. Get young kids/graduates in to do the lab work with minimal training, treat them like shit until they wise up and leave - then rinse and repeat.

Luckily it’s never for anything important, just stuff like clinical diagnostics, food and drug qc testing 🙄.

Could someone remind me .......and others where we finished in the league when we last had a "green" sponsor name on our shirts. ?

View attachment 113786
I’m glad someone has finally cracked the secret to being promoted from the Championship. A green sponsor. On that basis, we might as well save the cash and not bother buying any players in the summer.

Back
Top Bottom