New shirt sponsor

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Look cronyism is ok if they're your cronies and the money is coming your way 🤣

They should be minted based on the current status of the world.

In terms of sponsor they should at least he able to remain solvent through the term of their sponsorship, something all arms of the last lot couldn't fully manage.

Just give some thought to avoiding an iron on patch and have a thought to those who are colour blind.

Why's that ,a few disgruntled ex workers ,or that they have a large government contract to supply what they actually make ?
In March 2019 it was reported that former cabinet minister and Conservative MP Owen Paterson, who was a consultant to Randox, had helped to lobby the government to seek contracts for them. This violates rules stating that an MP may not lobby on behalf of a paying client.[17]

In May 2020, the company was awarded a £133 million contract by The Department of Health and Social Care (DHSC) without having to compete for a tender. When asked if Paterson had lobbied on behalf of the company a spokesman for DHSC said they were "unable to comment on the personnel matters of other organisations"

But yeah.. totally kosher company.

In March 2019 it was reported that former cabinet minister and Conservative MP Owen Paterson, who was a consultant to Randox, had helped to lobby the government to seek contracts for them. This violates rules stating that an MP may not lobby on behalf of a paying client.[17]

In May 2020, the company was awarded a £133 million contract by The Department of Health and Social Care (DHSC) without having to compete for a tender. When asked if Paterson had lobbied on behalf of the company a spokesman for DHSC said they were "unable to comment on the personnel matters of other organisations"

But yeah.. totally kosher company.
Oh the old murky world of big business ,doesn't take away from the fact that they produce what we needed , and a number of companies are needed for that supply of PCR and lateral flow test kits ,the bio chem companies are all hitting it big this year

Oh the old murky world of big business ,doesn't take away from the fact that they produce what we needed , and a number of companies are needed for that supply of PCR and lateral flow test kits ,the bio chem companies are all hitting it big this year
You mean those being supplied by the nhs to be sold?

To my knowledge the NHS don't produce testing kits ,
I can assure you, many if not all private "test suppliers" use the NHS tests repackaged. Chromatics are one, randox are another. I only know as I've had a right fuck about getting them sorted for my jollies haha.

I can assure you, many if not all private "test suppliers" use the NHS tests repackaged. Chromatics are one, randox are another. I only know as I've had a right fuck about getting them sorted for my jollies haha.
They aren't produced by the NHS and ranox are a producer of reagents that are needed for testing

This could go on all night. Anyone fancy doing some more shit photoshops?

They're supplied by the NHS.
Randox have almost 40 years of experience as a primary manufacturer in the IVD (in vitro diagnostics) industry. Last year we manufactured over 3 billion tests and exported to 145 countries. Randox are an ISO 13485 accredited manufacturer of in-vitro diagnostic medical devices, are a provider of a global laboratory accreditation scheme (RIQAS) accredited to ISO 17043, and run a number of ISO 17025 accredited laboratories. As an exporter to 145 countries and a manufacturer to other diagnostic companies we undergo multiple external audits each year, in order to remain engaged with our global markets.

Randox have almost 40 years of experience as a primary manufacturer in the IVD (in vitro diagnostics) industry. Last year we manufactured over 3 billion tests and exported to 145 countries. Randox are an ISO 13485 accredited manufacturer of in-vitro diagnostic medical devices, are a provider of a global laboratory accreditation scheme (RIQAS) accredited to ISO 17043, and run a number of ISO 17025 accredited laboratories. As an exporter to 145 countries and a manufacturer to other diagnostic companies we undergo multiple external audits each year, in order to remain engaged with our global markets.
Your talking about the labs etc. I'm talking about the where the tests come from.

From speaking to TUI, they gave me two numbers for them (initially fucked up the first lot of tests meaning we couldn't go on holiday) both numbers ended with voicemails for a "Katherine Welch" and "Alison locksley" if they're a kosher company, they're customer service is embarrassing.

Your talking about the labs etc. I'm talking about the where the tests come from.
Randox have developed multiple Coronavirus (COVID-19) related products designed to assist both laboratories and the general public alike.

If you have any questions in relation to COVID-19 testing at Randox, please contact us at [email protected]. Drop them a email 😊if they are coming from the NHS they have been produced by one of the big bio tec labs ,like randox

Randox have developed multiple Coronavirus (COVID-19) related products designed to assist both laboratories and the general public alike.

If you have any questions in relation to COVID-19 testing at Randox, please contact us at [email protected]. Drop them a email 😊if they are coming from the NHS they have been produced by one of the big bio tec labs ,like randox
PS I don't know if they are good or bad but if they want to slosh some cash at the blades then I'll go with it have a good holiday Dane 👍

PS I don't know if they are good or bad but if they want to slosh some cash at the blades then I'll go with it have a good holiday Dane 👍
To be honest mate, they're all greedy money grabbing bastards. Charging 85 quid a test for something that costs £20.00 to fully do doesn't sit right with me. Seeing folk being charged (and being one of said folks) £90 quid for tests that are needed after spending just shy of 3 grand on the actual holiday doesn't sit right with me at all.

Kinda like car insurers though. They know you need it, so that's a green light for them to dry bum you with no lube.

To be honest mate, they're all greedy money grabbing bastards. Charging 85 quid a test for something that costs £20.00 to fully do doesn't sit right with me. Seeing folk being charged (and being one of said folks) £90 quid for tests that are needed after spending just shy of 3 grand on the actual holiday doesn't sit right with me at all.
Oh it's a complete rip off , especially when fully vaccinated people are being made to use them . Think the chancellor would like for all of us to holiday in the UK

Back
Top Bottom