Ideal sponsor

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Always liked the look of logos with a script style font. Probably relates to the nostalgia of Laver. Thought this Reading shirt sponsor looked good.

View attachment 164429
Agreed that looks great and i think its because there no 'backing ' to it and the colour matches the shirt perfectly. But I think it's easier to achieve on hooped shirts. On a striped shirt like ours the logo has to be either a different colour, have a background colour or an interruption to the stripes for the brand name to stick out sufficiently

Agreed that looks great and i think its because there no 'backing ' to it and the colour matches the shirt perfectly. But I think it's easier to achieve on hooped shirts. On a striped shirt like ours the logo has to be either a different colour, have a background colour or an interruption to the stripes for the brand name to stick out sufficiently
A stroke/outline normally makes it work on striped shirts.

Klarna

Then the prince can pay off a few installments

How about Apple and just change the Yorkshire Rose on the badge to that bitten off apple for some of that subliminal advertising.

I'm buying shares in Kleenex. When Ndiaye gets sold the value is going to sore sky high. 💷 💷 💷

Back
Top Bottom