Shirt Sponsor

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Slim Man

Reaction score
Since we are quite literally skint, and one of the only Premier League clubs in memory to be aiming for a net transfer profit upon promotion - it got me thinking.

Why don't we have a sponsor yet?
Why aren't we just accepting whatever the best offer is on the table right now?

We are strapped for cash and the cashflow is vital. What are we waiting for?

According to El Accounto the sponsor is already done. We just need to glue it on the shirt.

Can we afford the glue? Is that the problem?

I'm hoping it's Pulse and Cocktails and we have a picture of an enormous dildo on the front of our shirts which symbolises the fans getting shafted up the arse regularly.

Are you serious ?
We haven’t even got a shirt sponsor yet ?
In the PL ?
Who the fuckin fuck is running this fuckin club ?
The badges fell off the shirts last season - how on earth are they gonna fix a sponsors name on ?
And we laugh at the pigs ?

Are you serious ?
We haven’t even got a shirt sponsor yet ?
In the PL ?
Who the fuckin fuck is running this fuckin club ?
The badges fell off the shirts last season - how on earth are they gonna fix a sponsors name on ?
And we laugh at the pigs ?

Forest didn't have a sponsor for a chunk of last season. I'm sure we'll get something sooner or later.

It's a toss up between Margaret's News and Sid's Café at the moment. First one back from holiday who gets the messages left by our Commercial Department will get the sponsorship deal.

You heard it here first 👍

Pretty sure that Foxy has put in a bid for S24SU to be the main sponsor, they are considering his demand of them to pay him £10.50, after all it would add some much needed credibility and honesty to the Brand name of the Blades 😂 😂

Think people need to cut the club some slack here.

Roma and Inters sponsors last season went bust and Inter only just confirmed paramount a short while back.. Chelsea still don’t have a sponsor to my knowledge. Burnley couldn’t find a sponsor when they got relegated hence classic football shirts paying an insanely low amount for the shirt sponsorship. Read that TeamViewer have been trying to get out of their man Utd contract too.

Randox deal was cut short so the club weren’t looking months in advance when they usually would have been..

Betting companies are the obvious one but
1. We don’t want them as a club
2. Do we really want them as fans?
3. The incoming rule which means they’re banned will also mean they’re likely to be hesitant about entering any such arrangement anyway.

It’s frustrating as it’s what is holding up the kit release but is what it is, the bubble has burst on sponsorships I think and clubs are having to readjust what and who they’re asking to accommodate this.

Re the sponsor too it’s worth people understanding that it’s unlikely to be Errea responsible for the sponsorship application in this instance.Very possible the shirts are in our hands and will be outsourced to a more local co for the application process once it’s decided.. not gospel this but I’d imagine what is happening on that front, just Incase they peel off and you want to blame Errea for it.

Re the sponsor too it’s worth people understanding that it’s unlikely to be Errea responsible for the sponsorship application in this instance.Very possible the shirts are in our hands and will be outsourced to a more local co for the application process once it’s decided.. not gospel this but I’d imagine what is happening on that front, just Incase they peel off and you want to blame Errea for it.

This.

Roma and Inters sponsors last season went bust and Inter only just confirmed paramount a short while back.. Chelsea still don’t have a sponsor to my knowledge. Burnley couldn’t find a sponsor when they got relegated hence classic football shirts paying an insanely low amount for the shirt sponsorship. Read that TeamViewer have been trying to get out of their man Utd contract too.

Randox deal was cut short so the club weren’t looking months in advance when they usually would have been..

3. The incoming rule which means they’re banned will also mean they’re likely to be hesitant about entering any such arrangement anyway.

It’s frustrating as it’s what is holding up the kit release but is what it is, the bubble has burst on sponsorships I think and clubs are having to readjust what and who they’re asking to accommodate this.

Big glued on CapitalOne-style patches then. Classy

Big glued on CapitalOne-style patches then. Classy
Wouldn’t surprise me if all the randox sponsors were done the same way.

Kit designs tend to be signed off up to 18 months in advance in many cases and like we are currently witnessing the sponsorship may not be decided until the last second so they’re designed and produced with that in mind. Hence why you don’t see sublimated sponsorships anymore

Don't ruin our fun... this is the 1st time I've laughed this week! 🤣

Back
Top Bottom