CONFIRMED Slaviša Jokanović

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Not exactly - If memory serves he is a descendant of the original founder of the "modern day Saudi Arabia" - a grandson I believe - one of many!
But not Qatari

giphy.gif

I know this may sound like I'm just defending Lunny for the sake of it, but someone I know who knows someone at the club (I know, I know) told me recently that Lunny is always encouraging and geeing up the players and even if that's false, we don't know Lundstram personally, it may well be that even Wilder agreed with Lunny on rejecting the contract. I think it's backfired on Lunny, even if he had decent grounds, saying that.
I know as much about Lunny as any fan needs to know about any player - I've watched him in the pitch - and can read him like a book from his extremely revealing performances.

For a player that contributed nothing to our promotion season from champ, a big reason behind the drop in form when we replaced him for Coutts, had a great start to last season then dropped off and a dreadful season this he's clearly confident in his own ability.

He will end up somewhere like Burnley probably earning similar money to what he was offered here. Cant get my head around why he didn't snatch Bettis’s hand off when offered a new deal last season.
Thank God he didn't !

It's no biggie with our ongoing recruitment. As long as we have the fitness coaches in for pre season and the manager in for the games we're fine. The transfer committee is already in situ.
Is that really how we will be run in future under the Prince ?
Serious question.

I don't get the attacks on his character at all, yes he's been shit this season but making assumptions on the type of person he is outside of football is embarrassing from "fans"

He's clearly well liked by those within the club, he's a good lad, and he's leaving now so some should just let it go now
You actually seen him play this season ?

In the last few years we've:
  • Seen us win the third tier with a 100pt points haul
  • Witnessed a boardroom battle over the ownership of the club
  • Finished 9th in the Premier League
  • Finished 2nd in the Championship
  • Broke our transfer fee record on several occasions, actually paying decent prices for players
  • Won respect from across the whole world for an innovative and exciting style of playing
And yet you've seen it all before. Right.
Yes + he's not alone. I've seen us piss away a potentially advantageous position many times in the past.
1976, 1994, 2007, 1993, 1998, 2003 (twice), the Wembley semi v Hull for which I can never place the year , plus so many Play-Off semis & Play-Off finals that I daren't list them here in case it puts those of a depressive disposition over the edge.

Yes + he's not alone. I've seen us piss away a potentially advantageous position many times in the past.
1976, 1994, 2007, 1993, 1998, 2003 (twice), the Wembley semi v Hull for which I can never place the year , plus so many Play-Off semis & Play-Off finals that I daren't list them here in case it puts those of a depressive disposition over the edge.
I can't lay claim to being a Blade for as long as you, but I personally don't think that we've ever had anything quite the same as we've had since the Prince got involved (and that's not me saying it's all been good).

Seems like it’s wrapped up then. Best appointment we could have possibly of made.

I don’t think he would of came if he wasn’t given assurances about having a big budget or retaining key players (expect berge), which is good news.

well done United for once.

Seems like it’s wrapped up then. Best appointment we could have possibly have made.

I don’t think he would have come if he wasn’t given assurances about having a big budget or retaining key players (expect berge), which is good news.

well done United for once.
Fixed grammar for you. See me after class ;)

Back
Top Bottom