Ipswich in for Lundstram

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Never played for us. Him playing for us is all in your head!
I won’t behave like yourself when I am wrong and just continue.

I didn’t read ex player part. I apologise for being incorrect in my statement.

I don’t mind Ipswich as a club & when I’ve watched em this season they play good attacking football . Kieron McKenna is the new media darling as Wilder , Cooper & Kompany have been & all is good in their world and fair play to them they’ve been through a shit time like our good selves .. but I can tell you next season they will get annihilated in that league , US hedge fund backed or not .

Lee Hughes wins it for me.
Never forget a game against the Baggies at the Lane, and what looked like the whole South Stand doing a reckless steering wheel impression when Lee Hughes was on the ball 😂
We lost 2-1

1715438660749.png

Sometimes it's rigged. Allegedly, Mr Segers, allegedly.

Sometimes the player is just shite :)

He was an integral part of their success in toppling Celtic briefly and he has now got back to the PL.

So his performances have got him a good move to a good club on the up.
Lundstram has achieved nothing at rangers and has never done anything resembling ‘toppling’ Celtic. Todays performance in that game reminded me so much of how he played for us when he utterly threw the towel in, because Sheffield United dared to sign a player who played in his position, he was playing awfully just before we signed Berge as well. Good luck Ipswich if he’s the first signing god almighty

Lundstram has achieved nothing at rangers and has never done anything resembling ‘toppling’ Celtic. Todays performance in that game reminded me so much of how he played for us when he utterly threw the towel in, because Sheffield United dared to sign a player who played in his position, he was playing awfully just before we signed Berge as well. Good luck Ipswich if he’s the first signing god almighty
He’s already accepted that Lundcunt wasn’t even at Rangers when they won the league and added that to his ever growing list of false claims. :)

Excelling himself today, Well taken OG and a sending off

Followed by a vintage “face like slapped arse” exit from the pitch. Made me properly nostalgic, I don’t mind admitting, as I tried not to laugh-spray my pint.

The Celtic fans we were sat next to in the Arkles agreed that it was a real shame for him.

🍆

Back
Top Bottom