CONFIRMED Slaviša Jokanović

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

The board want this Championship promotion winning expert as first choice according to The Sun. He would cost £2 million per year and be the highest paid Championship manager. However Chris Wilder has recommended Steve Cooper.
"Chris Wilder has recommended Steve Cooper"

Who ?

Far from worst option that. Hopefully his Health has improved (I recall him having some issues that took him out of the game) and his experience in getting teams into the Prem could be valuable. ⚔️

PS: 4-3-3 😍 😍 😍

The board want this Championship promotion winning expert as first choice according to The Sun. He would cost £2 million per year and be the highest paid Championship manager. However Chris Wilder has recommended Steve Cooper.

Wilder giving the board tips after he left his job under a cloud? Nofucking chance.

High risk strategy if true for £2m and i'll admit i'm a bit on the unknown with Jokanovic... would we want him? brief look of his CV and he has experience in 2x Championship promotions, plus International and CL experience... but part of me wonders with him managing in Qatar, whether he's all that he's made out to be... Wouldn't an EPL team have moved on him already if he were?

Cooper seems more likely than Jokanovic.
Cooper would be quite an appointment, and probably worth the money but I can’t see it though, although he only has a year left on his contract.

Someone I had forgotten about but a name I like than most of the names being mentioned in the last week!

Either Jokanovic or Cooper would be good choices. I want the board to show that level of ambition—bring in someone who can reset the team and make a serious push to get us back up. Not just a safe pair of hands to manage our gentle decline.

Would be coup but paper talk sadly.

Have you never heard of Peter Sutcliffe, Harold Shipman, Rose and Fred West? *

*other British seriel killers are also available.
None of those were in Yugoslavia 1990 onwards, he was, .... lets see if he does appear at BDTBL ......... powder dry and all that

Back
Top Bottom