Match Thread Sheffield United v. West Ham United - 22nd November 2020

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

SUFC
SUFC
SUFC

Final

Final
Final
WHU
WHU
WHU
Status
Ratings for this match closed
  • Admin
1605479175039.png v. 1605479179942.png
EPL Week 9 - Sunday 22nd November 2020 - Bramall Lane

Please keep all discussion related to the match within this thread.

Matchday Stats/Player Ratings
- https://www.s24su.com/forum/index.php?match-day/match/sheffield-united-vs-west-ham-united.517/

Officials:

Referee:
Martin Atkinson
Assistant Referee: Constantine Hatzidakis
Assistant Referee: Peter Kirkup
Fourth Official: Robert Jones
Video Assistant Referee: Jonathan Moss
Additional Video Assistant Referee: Andy Halliday

Coverage:

Follow via S24SU Twitter
: https://twitter.com/s24su

📺 Live TV Coverage:

Screenshot 2020-11-19 at 19.54.10.png

Again we engineer a way to give away possession in our own half with our players ambling around apparently clueless. It’s getting embarrassing and we really look like relegation fodder. Not so much a ‘reset’, more rinse and repeat from us

Sixes and sevens. At least if we do get relegated we will have the most expensive front line in the championship ever.

This is what happens when you assemble a team of triers and runners in the best and most technical division in the world.
The only quality in the team is Berge for this level unfortunately.

I know he’s a popular figure but Norwood was at fault for the goal and isn’t good enough any more.

same thing every match:
-play decent first half, create some play chances without scoring
-start second half well, couple of chances, without scoring
-punished from poor defending
here’s what will happen rest of game:
-we’ll let West Ham come into us and they’ll either get another or just comfortably hold possession whilst we threaten naff all
-we’ll lose at least 1-0, rinse and repeat

I’m not normally negative, but it feels 100% game over. We don’t have the look or feel of a team who might have something up their sleeve. Far too predictable.

Lethargic devoid of ideas let's stop making excuses this shockong

I know he’s a popular figure but Norwood was at fault for the goal and isn’t good enough any more.
Ramsdale was at fault. He had the entire right hand side to aim for where all our players were and hit the ball straight to West Ham on the left.

Gerrem all off. Fucking useless fuckers. Goldie everywhere but up front. Burnie everywhere but nowhere. Rubbishly rubbish.

Get f in stuck in, ambling around like its a practice game

We're just struggling all round,plenty effort and endeavour, I don't feel we've got a player who'll make something out of nothing for himself,our lack of quality is exposed especially with no crowd to help.

Never thought I’d say this about a United side, so fucking boring, lack of urgency, no composure, no thought, no tactical nous. Has something gone off behind the scenes with the manager and players or is just that we’re fucking shit?

I’m now getting rid of the excuse. These performances are because we have no JOC in the side.

I can’t understand how we manage to leave so much space at the back when our players aren’t even getting forward. I could forgive it if we were piling forward with a threat.

Last season, it was like we had twelve men, with extra overlaps appearing all over the place. This season, it feels like we’re playing with nine players - especially when we go behind.

Ramsdale was at fault. He had the entire right hand side to aim for where all our players were and hit the ball straight to West Ham on the left.
Because he is right footed on his wrong foot to hit the halfway line isn’t bad the initial ball put him under pressure so he shifted it to his left. That shot shouldn’t be coming in from there in challenged Norwood was ball watching and only realised where haller was after the ball had gone past him.

Back
Top Bottom