Match Thread Sheffield United v. West Ham United - 22nd November 2020

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

SUFC
SUFC
SUFC

Final

Final
Final
WHU
WHU
WHU
Status
Ratings for this match closed
  • Admin
1605479175039.png v. 1605479179942.png
EPL Week 9 - Sunday 22nd November 2020 - Bramall Lane

Please keep all discussion related to the match within this thread.

Matchday Stats/Player Ratings
- https://www.s24su.com/forum/index.php?match-day/match/sheffield-united-vs-west-ham-united.517/

Officials:

Referee:
Martin Atkinson
Assistant Referee: Constantine Hatzidakis
Assistant Referee: Peter Kirkup
Fourth Official: Robert Jones
Video Assistant Referee: Jonathan Moss
Additional Video Assistant Referee: Andy Halliday

Coverage:

Follow via S24SU Twitter
: https://twitter.com/s24su

📺 Live TV Coverage:

Screenshot 2020-11-19 at 19.54.10.png

There’s nobody out there fighting for the cause, I want to see Ramsdale going bananas at the defence for these mistakes. I want to see us winning the 50/50s and flying into tackles.

The problem we have is our squad lacks any players to change the system beyond anything other than a 433.

The lack of urgency is bewildering.
Come on!! Show some desire!!
It’s sad to say but we look a beaten team. Fighting is not good enough in the Prem you need class but we don’t seem to even have the fight anymore. Also I have thought for a while that CW has lost is mojo but I love the guy and he’s done so much for our club but for the last 2 seasons he’s bought a bag of shite, can’t win anything with kids! He’s team selections have been poor centre half Robinson and he plays Ampadu, Ozzie should have been full back etc. Says it all!

Only way we're scoring is with a massive slice of luck and it ain't happening!

Finally a decent effort! Should of gone in but im just happy we managed a decent effort. I wouldnt care if we went down knowing that we gave it our all.

more of that please

This is when team really miss the fans to gee them up and give them that boost to go for it. Instead looks like we wont ever score a goal again, so slow and predictable

Finally a decent effort! Should of gone in but im just happy we managed a decent effort. I wouldnt care if we went down knowing that we gave it our all.

more of that please

Problem is we create one chance like that every 3 games.

Wilder looks like a man under shit loads of pressure. No doubting he’s a legend, but he’s got to change the system in some way. Not doing so is either pure stupidity or blind faith.

People keep going on about Fulham and Burnley, we are worse than them. Completely inneffectual all over the pitch.

We’ll beat Derby’s record with ease this season

That low points record is just made for Sheffield United.
Forever set in stone as being the worst ever Premier League team.

It couldn't possibly remain with Derby once we'd had a couple of goes at it

We're fucked if we don't get crowds in I reckon.

It's not even personnel for me, it's just levels.

We're off it constantly, every ball in, not even just the ones on the left. We look surprised when someone attacks us like it's never happened before. It's just scrambling.

We can't score to save our lives.

Brewster runs out on the wing instead of into the box.

McBurnie isn't Jamie Vardy and needs more than 3 attempts to score one, so make him some chances, he's missed a good one today but all strikers miss good chances. We need to make more chances desperately.

Ampadu and Stevens on the left for me next game if they're both available.

Back
Top Bottom