Wilder and Zaha

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

chesblade

Reaction score
Did anyone see what went off between them. Had to be separated. Was too busy watching match to see how it kicked off

It's a mystery to Bert (Pt 232) why people booed and hurled abuse at the most exciting and talented player on the pitch, even if he was playing for the opposition.
Just watch him and hope he has a bad day rather than abuse him.

It's a mystery to Bert (Pt 232) why people booed and hurled abuse at the most exciting and talented player on the pitch, even if he was playing for the opposition.

Didn't he spit on/at Baldock?
If so booing was the least he should of got

I actually think the crowd helped towards Zaha losing the plot yesterday. The whole thing got completely under his skin and his head went.

I love it when our crowd are like that making players react to them. Of course there will be occasions players it will spur players on but some of these superstars may not be used to a good old Yorkshire welcome.

I remember the arses of the Arsenal players completely dropping when we beat them, was one of the best atmospheres at the land that night. We need to make every game like it.

Sorry mate, you're right. I'm making it up for attention.

That section of BLUT also became exceptionally angry at the exact same moment for reasons of their own and completely unrelated to Zaha not spitting on one of our players.

Being just yards away I thought I saw him spit but didn't think it hit Baldock. I say thought because there was no reaction from anyone around me.

Sorry mate, you're right. I'm making it up for attention.

That section of BLUT also became exceptionally angry at the exact same moment for reasons of their own and completely unrelated to Zaha not spitting on one of our players.
It just might have been because the ref gave a corner when it actually came off Zaha last. Just saying.

Being just yards away I thought I saw him spit but didn't think it hit Baldock. I say thought because there was no reaction from anyone around me.

Seen - maybe - from South Stand. Was there another incident?

Never saw this from the Westfield and it was right beneath us. Nobody else mentioned it either. Are we sure it's not a case of deceptive angles?

Yeah it was in the first half when he tried that trickery to get past Baldock and Norwood, and failed. He won a corner though, and as GB was walking away WZ spat on his back, clear as day to me in BLUT.

I was sat on BLUT and thought I saw Zaha spit towards Baldock but after game because I didn’t see it mentioned anywhere or on any highlights show I thought I’d imagined it. Clearly not though

Yeah it was in the first half when he tried that trickery to get past Baldock and Norwood, and failed. He won a corner though, and as GB was walking away WZ spat on his back, clear as day to me in BLUT.

I was also in the BLUT, and from what I saw it looked like Zaha kind of squared up to Baldock before slowly backing away, spitting in the direction of Baldock whilst doing so. I don't think it hit Baldock but Zaha was definitely acting the bellend.

Unlike Bert, I'm completely surprised by the amount of abuse he got when you couple that with the theatrics and show pony stuff (which was extremely ineffective by the way).

I was also in the BLUT, and from what I saw it looked like Zaha kind of squared up to Baldock before slowly backing away, spitting in the direction of Baldock whilst doing so. I don't think it hit Baldock but Zaha was definitely acting the bellend.

Unlike Bert, I'm completely surprised by the amount of abuse he got when you couple that with the theatrics and show pony stuff (which was extremely ineffective by the way).

It may be a case of deceptive angles then, but from my seat (and from the comments of those around me) it looked like he spat at GB's back as GB was walking away. I certainly wasn't alone in thinking that had happened, the guy next to me said the same and a lad two or three rows forward was on he feet screaming "He f**king spat on him ref!".

From the middle of BLUT I saw Baldock and Zaha having words, as Baldock was walking back towards the goal something left Zaha's mouth and headed towards Baldock. Whether it was at or simply towards Baldock is subjective and probably why it wasn't picked up on.

I'm suspecting him going down faster than a ten pound prossie has a tendency to annoy people.
I absolutely despise the players who think any tackle on them is an affront to their special skills and should result in a foul (although to be fair, in this non contact league, it very often does).
We have the dubious pleasure of young Maddison showing off his falling technique this coming weekend. I hope Bert isn't too offended if he gets a good volley of abuse the first time he, voluntarily, hits the deck.

I'm suspecting him going down faster than a ten pound prossie has a tendency to annoy people.
I absolutely despise the players who think any tackle on them is an affront to their special skills and should result in a foul (although to be fair, in this non contact league, it very often does).
We have the dubious pleasure of young Maddison showing off his falling technique this coming weekend. I hope Bert isn't too offended if he gets a good volley of abuse the first time he, voluntarily, hits the deck.
But he wasn't diving or rolling around faking injury.
He was booed the first time he touched the ball

Back
Top Bottom