CONFIRMED Major Sponsor unveiling - USG - Union Standard Group

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I think lufax would be best we could get logo wise, there are some reyt shockers.

Although lufax does sound like a physical messaging format for the shitter or a sms service that sends you facts about lavatories once a day.

Lufax, lu.com, or LU global all have bearable logo designs if they could change the colours to red, white and black would be fine.

I think lufax would be best we could get logo wise, there are some reyt shockers.

Although lufax does sound like a physical messaging format for the shitter or a sms service that sends you facts about lavatories once a day.

Lufax, lu.com, or LU global all have bearable logo designs if they could change the colours to red, white and black would be fine.

Quick google search on them and plenty of others come up under as possible other searches.

I'm going with Qudian.

Will we have to finish the electronic advertising boards round all four sides?

No don't think so, majority of cameras face the same direction, most grounds just have them on the 3 sides.

We might add a few to the Kop and BL end though so they go all the way to the corner flag.

1557437177411.jpeg

Wouldn't be surprised to see some LED boards here.

sheffield_united_1999-2000.gif

Did no one want to sponsor us that season 1999/2000 ?
The highest offer we got for shirt sponsors were only £25,000 so our commercial manager at the time, Sean O'Toole, decided to ask fans to contribute sponsor money to the club and each of them would receive Gold, Silver or Bronze certificate. I didnt join in but a friend of mine did (think it was Silver and I cant remember how much he paid). It was a poor idea.

The highest offer we got for shirt sponsors were only £25,000 so our commercial manager at the time, Sean O'Toole, decided to ask fans to contribute sponsor money to the club and each of them would receive Gold, Silver or Bronze certificate. I didnt join in but a friend of mine did (think it was Silver and I cant remember how much he paid). It was a poor idea.

A particularly awful application too, stiff, puffy, flocked nastiness. Hated that shirt, collar was awful too.

Me and my three brothers and my little sister all got one of these for Christmas one year.

Just announce it when the deal is finalised. Why the big build up?

We have a weird habit of over hyping announcements only for them to disappoint.

Do Izal do bog roll ?
Only ever seen the (slippery) single sheet stuff myself !
That was the stuff - we had it at Nether Green Primary. You had to scrunch up and rub in your hands just to make it barely more effective than tin foil. It was called “medicated” which some dirty bastards took to mean that you didn’t need to wash your hands afterwards :confused:

I found this article quite interesting.

Shows what the other teams are raking in from kits and sponsors:

http://www.sportspromedia.com/analysis/premier-league-preview-2018-19-sponsors-kit-deals-every-club

Taking away the super clubs at the top end where you can be talking up to 40m per season, it looks like a good deal for our club size would be 3-6m per season bracket. The lowest one of all is about 1.5m.

I don't recall if the last biggest deal was either 350k or 750k. Either way it's impossible not to beat that.

Last edited:
It's nothing in the context of what the big boys receive from their shirt sponsors, but it would put us on par with the teams we shall be competing against next season, well according to this anyway:

https://www.90min.com/posts/6298895-ranking-every-premier-league-club-by-their-shirt-sponsor-deals

Also, I don't know what football clubs will do with gambling advertising is inevitably banned, probably alcohol will take over.
Sorry mate. I missed this post. Very good. I think the article I included did a bit on kits too so between us I think we have it covered!

Stick with what I said. 3-6m is a decent job. Rivalling Brighton and Huddersfield at 1.5m would be disappointed.

That was the stuff - we had it at Nether Green Primary. You had to scrunch up and rub in your hands just to make it barely more effective than tin foil. It was called “medicated” which some dirty bastards took to mean that you didn’t need to wash your hands afterwards :confused:

Didn't it have "now wash your hands" printed on every sheet (in green writing !) ?

If they're going to make an announcement you would think it's on a Friday morning at around 10am, then again, who knows...

A particularly awful application too, stiff, puffy, flocked nastiness. Hated that shirt, collar was awful too.

Highlight of that too was Tracey and Davison having to put tape over the previous sponsor on their shirts at Maine Road.

Throw in a 6-0 defeat and happy times.

Highlight of that too was Tracey and Davison having to put tape over the previous sponsor on their shirts at Maine Road.

Throw in a 6-0 defeat and happy times.
Drove down for that one. At least it was sunny.

Got a sneaky feeling that this release is being saved for today. Friday's seem popular days for releasing 'News'

We'll see

Back
Top Bottom