Your least favourite Blades player, past or present.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Dean Hammond. Closely followed by Brian Howard.

Are we talking in terms of ability or in terms of being a complete and utter cunt whose career I'd like to see brutally ended?

Because I have two different answers depending on which.

Hammond is up there, in 3rd place. Rankine first.....I hate agents and he just seems to know we are a soft touch.
I will never forget Paul Richardson sticking the fingers up at the fans, I was an impressionable kid who loved every player until that episode.
Curran, fair enough, comes in at 4.

Mikele Leigertwood
Andy Barnsley
Paul and Derek Richardson
Darren Carr

Cool.

Dean Hammond is the former, Jug Eared Cunt C** Ad**s is the latter.

I tend to be more philosophical about shit players, it happens and I accept that we'll get plenty of duds over time.

Those who fuck us over however, are never forgiven.

Come to think of it, Hammond fits both catagories.
I'm thinking more personality than effectiveness on the pitch although some do fit into both catagories.

In which case I'll also give honourable mentions to Matthew Kilgallon, Paddy Kenny and Jordan Slew.

Tony McMahon past

Richard Stearman present

They all tend to start with the letter H. Eerie !

Wilder take note.

Henderson.
Higdon.
Hammond.
Hanson.

UTB

Keith Curle - hated him before he signed, I remember a game against Wolves (may have been a Friday night) my Dad said after 10 minutes that Curle should have been sent off for persistent foul play, think he was finally booked around the 90 minute mark. He did nothing whilst with us to make me change my view.

Back
Top Bottom