Pre-Season 17/18 Málaga CF v. Sheffield United - 14/07/2017

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Enjoyed that, we seem to have kept the momentum and fitness from last season up reasonably well considering it's preseason.

I couldn't tell from the stream but when we brought ched on for fleck did we push bash up to midfield and go 433?

Interesting that, despite being 1-0 up, Wilder put 3 strikers on and played with a central midfield 2 of Coutts and Brooks. It's not something he'd ever do in a league game but it could be worthwhile to do in pre season, to give Brooks a taste of that positional responsibility.

Interesting that, despite being 1-0 up, Wilder put 3 strikers on and played with a central midfield 2 of Coutts and Brooks. It's not something he'd ever do in a league game but it could be worthwhile to do in pre season, to give Brooks a taste of that positional responsibility.
Stating the obvious but that's what friendlies are for.

Just an observation. All their threat came down our right. They didn't trouble us at all down our left.
Make something or nothing of that.

I read 3 of the team that beat Barca - midfield apparently - supported by fringe/regular subs, but second half was nearer full strength. Dunno for sure though.
I suppose we can say a bit like us then, only we possibly put out our strongest team in the first half.

I really enjoyed it anyway, good to see us playing the right way and not sitting back.

I read 3 of the team that beat Barca - midfield apparently - supported by fringe/regular subs, but second half was nearer full strength. Dunno for sure though.

ok just done some digging, much stronger than i thought

jiminez (gk) just joined from espanyol

baston just joined from swansea

castro regular 1st teamer

deco youth player

fornals regular 1st teamer

robles no info

hernandes regular 1st teamer

juanpi regular 1st half of last season, just back from injury

keko 1st team regular

rosales main 1st team striker

vilanueva fringe player but full venezuela international

Last pre season we were losing to Halifax and now we're beating La Liga Malaga. CHAMPIONS.....

Passed it round nicely too, there were a few longer passes when Hanson came on but for the vast majority of the game we passed the ball really well. Coutts and Fleck used it very well I thought today.

ok just done some digging, much stronger than i thought

Alex Robles,18 year old defender,Spain U18 international, just out of contract this month.

jiminez (gk) just joined from espanyol

baston just joined from swansea

castro regular 1st teamer

deco youth player

fornals regular 1st teamer

robles no info

hernandes regular 1st teamer

juanpi regular 1st half of last season, just back from injury

keko 1st team regular

rosales main 1st team striker

vilanueva fringe player but full venezuela international

Highlights for anyone that missed it. (Apologies if already posted)

Highlights missed the five bookings we picked up, only one of which was deserved.

It also missed the two bookings Malaga should have had... but then again the ref ignored those as well.

Highlights missed the five bookings we picked up, only one of which was deserved.

It also missed the two bookings Malaga should have had... but then again the ref ignored those as well.

Played well, I thought Ched looked sharp too.

'Strangely, fairly good on the ball'

Are they for real? They're on planet zog.
We told them that time and time again last year and they just didn't listen.

It's like they live in a big bubble of delusion.

Back
Top Bottom