Poll: 29th August v Leicester B - Who's Boycotting?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Yay or Nay?

• Yes

Votes: 104 84.6%
  • No

Votes: 19 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Didn't go before when it was the Pat The Little Clubs Patronisingly On The Head And Let Them Have A Day At Wembley Cup. I certainly won't be going not it's the Give Rich 19 Year Olds Hoovered Up By Big Clubs A Go In Proper Games, Oh, And Let The Little Clubs Have A Go Too Cup.

So that's a "No" from me.

Yes but I have never been to a JPT game anyway.

Utter shite tournament made worse with this change.

Not boycotting, just not going. There is a difference.

how many would boycott if we got to a wembley final. I haven't voted because i wasn't going anyway.

I wouldn't go, id be pissed off if that was the only time we won at wembley and I also wouldnt want to waste any money on it.

Cant believe they're allowed a completely new team yet we have to field 5 players from the previous game. They should at least have the same rule for both teams, we should make a mockery of it and just kick the ball then all sit down or just walk off or have a fag on the goal line or something. Even just start shooting at our own goal get a record 130-0 loss and be done with it

I need to cancel my automatic cup ticket thing I signed up for when I bought my season ticket. It was bad enough when it was a straight knockout, but a group stage for this shite competition, takes the piss.

We should, without a doubt, play our own U21s. Good cup-tie experience for them.
We aren't allowed to. The Little Clubs must have five players from the previous league game in the starting line up. That's why the pigs subbed Kirkland after a minute or two the other season.

Back
Top Bottom