Match Thread Queens Park Rangers v. Sheffield United - 29th April 2022

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

QPR
QPR
QPR

Final

Final
Final
SUFC
SUFC
SUFC
Status
Ratings for this match closed
  • Admin
1651180817583.png V. 1651180824071.png
Championship Week 45 - Friday 29th April 2022 - 19:45 - Loftus Road

Please keep all discussion related to the match within this thread.

Matchday Stats/Player Ratings - https://www.s24su.com/forum/match-day/match/queens-park-rangers-vs-sheffield-united.596/

Officials:

Referee: Peter Bankes
Assistant Referee: James Mainwaring
Assistant Referee: Robert Hyde
Fourth Official: James Linington

Coverage:

Follow via S24SU Twitter: https://twitter.com/s24su

Need a VPN? - https://www.s24su.com/forum/threads/vpn-usage.87094/

1651180915161.png

📺
Live TV Coverage:

Screenshot 2022-04-28 at 22.22.26.png

SUTV Live - https://live.sufc.co.uk/

...it's the hope that kills you... it's the hope that kills you... it's the hope that kills you...
...it's the hope that kills you... it's the hope that kills you... it's the hope that kills you...

Everybody under 30 is now thinking we're worldbeaters and the play offs will be a piece of piss

Scoring 3 goals and winning tonight against and doing double over QPR has really boosted Utd chances now. COME ON YOU BLADES

Fuck me. Half the fan base wrote us off at half time. Has anyone ever heard its a game of two halves?

Don't get me wrong, whatever that first half was about... fuck knows but Jesus tapdancing Christ it's embarrassing.

I think I'm more glad that those posters look stupid now rather than us walking away with 3 points and a strong second half performance

Alternatively, QPR could get a second and then go hell for leather themselves in an attempt to improve their unfavourable goal difference, in which case we could be on the wrong end of a disastrous 4 or 5 nil battering!?!
The boys were taking the Midge Urine out of the Drama Queens. Called it. Onwards and upwards.

That second half was beautiful.

JLT getting angry was beautiful. We've been a bit soft for a while and while he isn't Maldini, that's probably what we need at times.

Also, watching Osula in the U23s I wondered if he looked good because he was just bigger and faster than the other kids at that level. Watching him tonight and I take it back. He looks like he has something about him. A few very nice peices of play and desire to try and get on the end of something. Not to get carried away, but nice to see.

Fantastic turn around. Every player stood up second half and the first time I've felt we will score from a set piece since Blackwell

Massive credit for that turnaround and second half performance.

May well still need something from Fulham but couldn't ask for anything more tonight.

First half we looked nowhere near good enough.

Hecky must have torn them a new one at HT, different gravy 2nd half. Superb.

Massive pressure on everyone behind us over the weekend. Like squid games for them now, one slip and they're gone.

UTB

How did we go from that first half to that second half?

Thats what i'm talkin about!

Grew a pair of bollocks to go and attack. Something that hasnt happened since Middlesbrough.

Funny what happens when they actually go and play with some tempo and fluidity. Play offs really should have been sewn up weeks ago.

Back
Top Bottom