Chant at Brighton

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

archie_pid

Reaction score
What were the lyrics to the Fleetwood Mac song during the Brighton game? I still hear the awwooooos in my sleep 😂

Can you hear me calling out your name. We’re Sheff United and we’re on the piss again. Somethings happening, happening to me. Spent all my money on watching SUFC.

I wanna follow you everywhere.

Rip off of a City song.

Can you hear me calling out your name. We’re Sheff United and we’re on the piss again. Somethings happening, happening to me. Spent all my money on watching SUFC.

Rip off of a City song.
I thought those on here would be really quiet during the match in order to concentrate on who is playing well and who should be picked for the next match.

Can you hear me calling out your name. We’re Sheff United and we’re on the piss again. Somethings happening, happening to me. Spend all my money watching SUFC.

Rip off of a City song.
Was disappointed, though not surprised, to hear it wasn't an "original" effort.

I think I've corrected two words above, btw.

It’s this but changing City to United, the Mancs have sung it for a few years. Wednesday have started singing it as well. 🙄

I always find it weird how a song will become massively popular and loud and then suddenly fade away. Like the everywhere we go chant. For a few months everyone was singing it and then we played spurs in the league cup they knicked it and we stopped 🤷‍♂️

I thought those on here would be really quiet during the match in order to concentrate on who is playing well and who should be picked for the next match.

What's that got to do with anything? 🤔

Shoreham boys we are here , sung slowly for along time is class .
We ain't git a barrell of money.
No pig fans in town, are true blades songs .

No pig fans in town, are true blades
Love the old song been listening to them for years. Got my lad into listening to Ronnie c d he play them every time going to lane

I always find it weird how a song will become massively popular and loud and then suddenly fade away. Like the everywhere we go chant. For a few months everyone was singing it and then we played spurs in the league cup they knicked it and we stopped 🤷‍♂️
I’m glad that chant faded away, it’s one of those ‘should stay in non-league’ chants that have become generic across all teams.

What was that we used to sing in the 1960’s which ended « …and we’re knocking on Europes door « ?

Dat was a big hit bitd.

No pig fans in town, are true blades songs .
I always recall Oldham away early 90s.

Singing oh when the blades slowly.

It was epic. Felt like it lasted a whole half without kicking in

I was only about 15 so it was provably shit and sang fir 2 mins...but I enjoyed it

Back
Top Bottom