Visiting Brighton fans.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I am travelling to Bramall Lane with half a dozen Brighton fans on Saturday.

Can you please advise of any car parks and away fans pubs close to the stadium.

All information appreciated. Cheers.
Dont know if your vehicle is uzel approved ,so check that ,plenty of city centre multi storeys ,pubs usually Howard hotel across from the station the globe just up the road ,10 minutes to ground

The sheffield college has started doing parking for a fiver I think it is, around a mile walk to the ground though.

Free on street parking, and some of the best ales and prices in town.
Only food is pork pies/crisps.
15 min walk to the away end.

Most away fans like going into the Triple Point. It’s a microbrewery/ pub/ bar. It’s half way on the walk from the station to the ground. Always see away colours, never any trouble as it’s quite a gentle clientele.

Did I ever tell the forum about when I got the National Express Coach from Brighton to Sheffield (and back) for that Millwall match when it looked like we'd blown promotion in 2019? One of the most miserable days of my life.

Oh, ok, yeah, I've mentioned it a few times.

You could also park near Ecclesall Road. About 30 mins walk to the ground. Usually see away fans as far as The Lescar. But there’s some decent pubs round there. For atmosphere, closer to the ground or park near the city centre.

Reactions: S17

It would be easier to say who doesn’t let away fans in. But if you don’t fancy the obvious away fans pubs (that police prefer) like the Howard and Globe, you should be able to get into 99% of the boozers in and around the city centre. We use the Beer Engine and there is always a good number away fans in there.

…This is assuming you’re all discerning adults, who the have common sense to not to approach pubs in a noisy and boisterous manner??

On street parking, you can quite close to the away end on Clough road and adjoining roads, if u are early enough
Doesn't cost much, it's cheaper up here 😊

Nearly all pubs in the centre will let you in. Just don't go on London road where our dickheads hang out.

Halfway Park & Ride​

You can access it from either junction 30 or 31 of the M1 and ride in/out on the tram

Back
Top Bottom