View From Coventry

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Thanks again for all these this season Roy, they have as always been an interesting read. Painful though.

What a fucking terrible season...

A season thay promised so much. With adkins at the helm and sharp returning. What could go wrong?

Only sufc could appoint a manager that on paper has all the credentials to get us back up and it turns out hes actually fucking clueless.

Face it we are stuck with adkins and his backroom team. The prince will soon fuck off into the desert again and we will be stuck with kmc and his 50% academy remit.

When the opposition note your lack of fight rather than focus on their own performance then you know you've got problems.

One more to go Roygbiv , nearly there.
Well , Foulkes said we were all over them .I know who I believe.

Surprised there was no mention of the "Waffle Twat"

Proper booed off at the end eh?

Proper cunts, they are, not fit to wear the shirt, even if that shirt is fucking wank.

Cov fans are generally whinging cunts, anyway. Surprised you found any. Tossers.

Cov fans are generally whinging cunts, anyway. Surprised you found any. Tossers.

I thought I saw some, but was mistaken, just more stewards.

G-VO5RwCUA5rVI71HrP22PAJheMk9kN7BreCpLgUDebcxrvmVpyk-iCM86Uu7AotcLGlqtiLb4L33mYN1DcghVAmZnvdK-UW54Ub7-tomYZkgUO-g4DXkMaIVQzCA6IZS1Uqu4TF

Back
Top Bottom